First Time

Toni had just admitted how big of a Marvel nerd she is, and Scarlett seemed to like that. "Well, I'm sure you'll really enjoy this movie. Now, let's go inside. Florence is already there." Scarlett suggested.

*****************************************************************************************************
Florence Pugh, who played Yelena Belova a.k.a Natasha's sister, was standing right in Toni's line of view when they entered the movie room. Pugh's face lit up when she saw Cheryl and Toni, "Oh my god, Cheryl, hi! This must be Toni," Florence spoke excitedly. That British accent. It did a number on Toni. The brunette blushed hard. "Have you told everyone?" Toni asked Cheryl with a smile. Cheryl looked at Toni and smiled back. "Well I had to tell Scarlett and Florence, who I was bringing," Toni smiled. "Yeah, h-hi..." Toni stuttered. This caused both Florence and Cheryl to giggle. "It's lovely to meet you. We should go find our seats, the movie is about to begin," Florence spoke, and they all sat down. Cheryl held Toni's hand gently, which really helped with the nerves as she felt very out of place. Toni kissed Cheryl's cheek, which made her blush as the movie started. The brunette then gripped Cheryl's hand a little tighter and watched the movie.

Halfway through the movie, Cheryl's character came on screen as Natasha's other sister. This was an element of the movie, which was kept as a secret from everyone. Toni lent over in her seat and whispered something in Cheryl's ear. "You look hot," Toni whispered, which made Cheryl get all flustered in her cheeks. "I- uh..." Thanks," Cheryl spoke with a blush. "Like really hot," Toni repeated, but this time Florence heard her and looked over. "Toni, keep it in your pants," Florence said in Yelena's Russian accent. (I had to) Cheryl laughed quietly at Pugh's comment, and Toni continued to watch the movie that was being shown to them.

SMUT STARTS HERE
As Toni watched the movie, Cheryl subtly used her foot to rub up part of Toni's leg, which caused the brunette to gulp heavily. Cheryl just smirked and kept going, causing Toni to get flustered so the redhead stopped. 'Two can play at that game,' Toni thought to herself as she rubbed Cheryl's thigh. Cheryl bit her lip, keeping her focus on the movie, and the brunette kept rubbing Cheryl's thigh. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Cheryl said as she quickly got up out of her seat, and Toni did too. "Yeah, me too." Cheryl grabbed her bag and walked out of the screening with Toni following. "We're going to my apartment," Cheryl told Toni, who looked confused by this. "I'm not having my first time with you in a bathroom. We are going to my place," Cheryl laughed. Toni nodded, "Okay. Just know I don't have a condom with me," Toni said.
*************************************************************************************************
The two arrive at the apartment and are alone in the elevator, and Toni picks up the redhead, "Hmm kiss me," Cheryl said impatiently, and that is exactly what the brunette did. Toni kissed Cheryl with so much passion, and it was replicated instantly. They kept kissing, and Cheryl pushed her tongue into Toni's mouth, making a moan escape the brunette's lips.

Once they arrived in Cheryl's room, the redhead removed the dress from her body revealing red, laced lingerie and Toni's eyes traced Cheryl's body from her almond eyes down to her plump, red lips to her breasts which were being held up by a red, lacy push up bra, to her torso and abs then to her centre and then finally to her legs. Toni's eyes then traced Cheryl's body back up from her legs to her centre, to her abs and torso, to her breasts, those plump red lips and then finally back to Cheryl's lust filled almond eyes. "What?" The redhead asked the brunette with a smirk. Toni had no words, so she looked Cheryl up and down once again. "You're so hot," the brunette finally told the redhead, making her blush. Cheryl's eyes traced every inch of Toni's body from her lust filled chocolate brown eyes to her gloss covered lips to her chest to her centre to her legs and back up again. "So are you," Cheryl told the brunette as she stripped to her boxers and bra. "Hmm someone's excited," the redhead smirked. As a result of this, Toni pushed Cheryl on the bed, earning a giggle. Toni then hovered over the redhead, getting a look of submissiveness in return."I want you to fuck me so hard," Cheryl said in a low raspy voice, giving Toni a bigger boner so Cheryl reached her hand inside Toni's boxers and started to give her a hand job. This made Toni moan and kiss Cheryl's neck. The redhead bit her lip, "Hmm you're really big," Cheryl moaned out. Toni took off her boxers, "I'm betting you can handle it," she smirked.
"Oh, I'm sure I can," The redhead smirked back, and Toni put her hand in Cheryl's panties and smiled at the arousal she felt on her fingers. "Holy shit, you're so wet, baby girl," Toni said and pulled her fingers out of Cheryl's panties, licking them. "Hmm just for you," the redhead smirked once again.
"Are you ready?" Toni asked, looking at Cheryl, who had no sign of uncertainty on her face whatsoever. "Yeah," The redhead smiled and Toni removed her panties but Cheryl got impatient and began to touch herself so Toni rubbed Cheryl's clit. This made Cheryl stop what she was doing and arch her back before spreading her legs open. The brunette then began to push into Cheryl, starting with the tip of her dick. "Holy cow," The redhead moaned and Toni pushed the rest of her length into Cheryl and began to thrust, starting off slow and moaning at the sensation. "Oh my god! You're so big!" Cheryl moaned louder and the brunette thrusted faster and harder. "Oh! Right there!" Cheryl moaned once again. Both girls' moans filled the room and Cheryl's tight pussy clenched around Toni's length which caused the brunette to almost scream in pleasure. "Ah! Shit!" Cheryl moaned loudly as her head hung back and her back arched even more in ecstasy. Toni thrusted her dick in and out of Cheryl's pussy even faster as she rubbed her clit. "Oh yes!" Cheryl screamed and Toni kissed her neck to silence her own moans. Cherl felt a knot in her stomach which got tighter and tighter as Toni fucked her. The brunette began to feel it as well, "I'm close!" The redhead exclaimed and Toni only increased the speed of which she was fucked Cheryl at. "Me too," The brunette moaned. "Oh my god!" Cheryl moaned as the knot in her stomach got unbearably tight. Toni came undone hard inside Cheryl's sex, "Fuck!!!!" she moaned and Cheryl came undone at the same time so Toni slowed down her thrusts as the redhead came down from her high. Toni moaned again.
"Oh my god," Cheryl said breathlessly as Toni pulled out and layed next to her.

FLUFF
The redhead looked at Toni in complete adoration and Toni looked back. Cheryl cuddled up to the brunette who just kept looking at her. 'Now is the perfect time to ask her," Toni thought to herself. "Cher?" She said looking at the redhead. Toni took a deep breath before sitting up and looking at Cheryl. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Toni asked. Cheryl just looked at her in disbelief, "Yes!" the redhead exclaimed excitedly before kissing her, and Toni returned it and then deepened the kiss but then pulled away.