Idea 2: A Rockstar Romance

Back when I'd first had the idea for this story, I had no idea that rockstar romances were a thing. Since then, I've read a couple and am a little more familiar with the genre now. 

This one I actually came up with a title for but struggled to get a rough draft typed out for the first chapter. I did, however, come up with a very interesting blurb for it. 

~~~

Title: Shattered 

Olivia Bentley is a thirty-year-old widow haunted by the circumstances of her husband's death. Despite the crippling grief she feels, she still functions normally; giving each part of herself to work, to taking care of her daughter, and to making sure everything in her household is running smoothly. It's only at night, when her daughter is asleep and everything is quiet, that Olivia allows the pain to surface and tear her apart.

Eric Kross. Twenty-six-year-old punk rocker and former heroin addict. Recently, his band Before The Storm has exploded in popularity, throwing him into situations that threaten to compromise his sobriety. In spite of his band mates support, it's still a daily struggle for him to stay clean. Most nights, Eric lies awake and lonely, wrestling with the demons that fight desperately to swallow him whole.

They're from very worlds, but their broken pieces fit so well together, that you'd never know either of them were shattered. 

~~~

Okay, maybe that last line was a little cheesy, but other than that not bad, right?