Idea 5: A Sci-fi Romance

Not sure if y'all have been watching the news lately, but apparently the U.S government has admitted that aliens are real. Or, as one witness who spoke at a congressional hearing put it, "non-human biologics". 

And as someone who grew up watching everything from Star Trek and Stars Wars to X-Files and the Alien movies, hearing this news made my little nerd heart do somersaults. And got my brain to churning. 

I've always wanted to write a Sci-Fi romance, but with life and other writing projects going on, I never really got around to it. And with the way my writing schedule is, well, non-existent, I probably won't get to write the story any time soon. But that doesn't mean I can't type out a synopsis, right? 

~~~

I never liked heights, or enclosed spaces for that matter. Elevators, planes, ski lifts, they were all a no-go for me. If I couldn't get to where I needed to go via walking, boating, or driving, then I just wouldn't go. But love makes us brave, right? So, for my husband, I was brave, and came with him on a spaceship to some distant planet outside our solar system. 

Boy, was that a stupid idea. 

Because we never got the chance to make it to the planet. Our ship was highjacked by aliens and everyone onboard was taken to a place dark and cold. A place where we were all stripped naked and herded onto a stage to be inspected and poked and prodded by other aliens. And then we were sold, my husband and me. The thing that purchased us? A seven-foot-tall alien with smooth, golden skin, long cobalt-blue hair and eyes the same color as his hair. 

Oh, and two dicks. 

I wasn't sure what was in store for us, or if we'd even survive whatever we were about to face. But at least we wouldn't be facing it alone. 

~~~ 

So, I'm thinking about making this a thruple book. But what do you guys think? Sound like a good idea? Also, if y'all have any recommendations for alien romance/smut books to read, send them my way please!