Idea 3: A Story from a Guy's POV

I've included male POV's in my books before, but I have never written a story that had a male main character. That didn't stop my crazy brain from coming up with a story about a guy lusting after his best friend's girlfriend, though. Oh, and did I mention that this story has no supernatural elements to it? It's about normal people, doing normal things.

No bloodsucking.

No super speed or epic battles. 

Just a dude falling in love with his buddy's girl and wanting to bone her 🤷‍♀️

Anywho, here's the blurb.

~~~

Title: My Best Friend's Girl

Kenzie Banks is beautiful, probably the most beautiful girl I'd ever laid my eyes on. And she's funny, too. And kind. And just a little bit sassy. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman, everything I'd ever dreamed of.

Too bad I can't have her.

She's off limits, I know that. And I know that I shouldn't think of her at all, let alone picture her when I touch myself. But I can't help it! She's invaded every one of my senses, possessed me with just a look. Now I'm screwed because I want what I'll never have.

I want my best friend's girl. And there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

~~~

Now that I read that, I feel like it's a bit generic for what I have in mind. I plan on the boyfriend being a total dick and the girlfriend being loyal while struggling with the feelings she begins to share with the bf's best friend. 

Is it cliche?

Yes.

Has it been done before?

Yes.

But ya know what? I like this story idea. And I hope you guys do, too 😊