Idea 6: A Vampire Slayer Story

I've had this story idea rattling around in my head for years. A story about a vampire slayer who eventually retires and decides to start a family. I haven't really gotten around to typing out a chapter yet, but I do have a blurb wrote.

~~~

Vampires are real. And so are werewolves and witches. And shapeshifters, and, well, pretty much all the scary shit you tell yourself is make-believe. They all exist, and they're capable of giving you a VERY bad day.

But ya know what? They're not my problem anymore. 

I used to hunt them, but not now. Now I'm retired. I got married, had a kid, and even got a white picket fence and a minivan. Yup, I'm a regular soccer mom now. Living an easy, boring, safe life.

Until someone kidnaps my daughter and husband.

Now I'm dusting off my steaks and sharpening my knives, ready to kill anything that gets in my way. I will find my family, no matter what it takes. Even if it means enlisting the help of an ex who just so happens to be of the vampire persuasion.

~~~

That's pretty much all I have at the moment, but I was thinking of sorta tying in this book with the Blood Lust universe and have the FMC be a former AOD soldier.

So, what do you guys think? Sound interesting? Let me know in the comments below!

Also, if any of you guys wanna write something based off one of my ideas, go for it. I'd love to see what y'all could come up with! Just be sure to credit me, or give me a shoutout in the story detail section 😊