Chapter 28 (revised 07/27/2023)

Rendezvous Pack

Michael walked into the cells with Aryanna, Ares, and Beela.  When Jocelyn saw them, she tried to get up to go to them.  However, with the pain of losing her mate and not knowing what was happening with Scott and Zander, she was weakened.

"Scott and Zander," she yelled. 

She tried to grab them. They back away from her. They looked at Michael, "Dad, who is she?"

She yelled, "What have you done with my sons? Your father was Hutton, not that mutt." She scornfully said as she pointed to Michael.

Ares growled, "My dad is not a mutt."

Michael smirked at her and turned to Ares, "Her mate and two pups were killed in a car accident. She was put in this cell because she was confused. You two are twins and the same age as her boys. Please don't be angry at her name-calling. I was hoping when she saw you; she would realize you are not her sons."

Beela replied, "Since she called us Scott and Zander, she is still confused. It is strange being around her. Can we go to our room, Mom and Dad?"

Michael says, "Go ahead."

Jocelyn screams, "SCOTT!! ZANDER!!" She breaks down crying as they close the door behind them.

She calms down and wipes her tears, "who are you?"

"I am Aryanna. Alpha Michael has agreed to make me his Luna and give me hybrid pups in exchange for making them forget you and turn them dark."

"You bitch. I will make you pay for what you have done to them."

"Right now, they have only forgotten you. Tomorrow is the full moon. Tomorrow I will plant a dark seed into one of them. Once Michael has planted his seed in me and I am ripe with pups, I will add the second dark seed. Your pups and mine will grow up knowing me as their mother."

"I will kill you."

"No, you want because after tomorrow, I will be with the pup, and you won't hurt an innocent."

Jocelyn sniffed the air, "You don't have the smell of heat coming on, so that won't happen."

She laughed. She pulled out a potion and drank it. "I will soon, and after I cast the spell, I will take the second potion. It will bring on the heat. Michael has already marked me. I have read a pup conceived on a full moon will be strong."

Michael sniffed the air, "you are going into early heat."

He reached for her, and she said, "No, it is too soon. Wait until tomorrow when I am ovulating. I will go shut myself in my room until tomorrow." She walks out.

Michael looks down and sees he is challenged. He goes and unlocks the cage and enters. Jocelyn backed away, knowing she could not physically win with her in this weakened state. He grabs her and rips her clothes off. He throws her on her flimsy cot and pulls his pants down. He slams himself into her. She screams in pain.  This excites him more. He keeps pounding until he feels himself release inside of her. He still feels excited and comes up and turns her over. He shifts into his wolf and enters her again. He pounds until he knots up and keeps moving until he rereleases himself. He then gets up and walks out of the cage. He shifts and locks her cage door. He walks out of his cell, saying, "Next time you see me will be when I announce I am going to be a father and tell you that your sons have been turned dark."

She responds, "I will kill you next time I see you." She then blacks out."

"