Chapter 42 (posted 8/14/2023)

Summer Camp

When all the patrols returned, Cami input all the information they gathered.

Charlie sent nocturnal Cora, Swift, and Kat. to relieve Ada and Francis. Ada reported to them they were bussing in various supernaturals. Each bus had 30-45 naturals on them. There were eight busses by the time we were relieved."

Charlie sat down and looked at the map. He divided it into several sections

He picked up his phone and dialed, "Charles, it's me

He picked up his phone and dialed, "Charles, it's me.  I am going to have fairy flocks come to you.  Assign them the list of all packs to go to. Call that Alpha to tell who is coming to get their warriors.  We have some extra tents, but they are asked to bring their own. Plus, a mess tent. Coordinate when they are ready for the fairies to arrive. They will be brought to the camp. Spread their arrivals over the next three days. I will also ask the other supernaturals to contact you if they need help getting to the camp. Get volunteers to help with phone calls. I am now contacting Councilman Elijah to activate the fairy's transport." He paused and listened to Charles.

"That is correct. We also have been told Mom is alive, but no news on anyone else. The source was a rouge conversation that was overheard, so I want to confirm it. We have to make sure not to gossip.

Tell Solomon to prepare our warriors, too, because we will go after Mom and discover if she is alive.  Do not tell anyone about Mom. We don't want to give false hope. Will talk with you later." He hung up.

He then called Elijah, "Activate the fairies. Could you send them to Charlie at Juniper? He will assign the flocks to bring the various packs to me. Tell the other supernaturals to come. We will need all species. If they need to use the fairies, get here to contact Charlie." He paused and listened.

"King Landbeuck and Kristopher, we will need their warriors too. Landbeuck is familiar with Phoenix. We don't know if they are prisoners or not. Giants are good with trolls and countering witches' curses. Tell the mermaids and sirens to prepare for fighting against the Kelpie. We also have tunnels that the goblin warriors can help with. By the way, we also have fairies and elves confirmed as on the most wanted list at Rendevous or arriving there. A few vampires have also shown up on buses. As I stated, we have much evil showing up, and the advantage is they don't know we discovered them. I already have a plan, but I need all allies here to implement it."

He hung up and went out to call all who were there. They gathered in the training yard. "I have notified Councilman Elijah to implement the fairy transport. Packs, flocks, and groups will arrive over three days." He looked over the crowd that was gathered.

"I know the buildings are not ready for occupation, but the council has sent many tents for use. The packs should also be bringing tents for setup or will sleep in wolf form."

He looked at his cousins, "Zeus and Yuri, you have shown organizational skills. You have the map of the camp.  You will assign groups as they arrive to where they will be sleeping."

"Yes, sir."

"Within a week, we will attack." A roar of approval throughout the troops was heard. Charlie held up his hand for silence.  "Starting tomorrow at 6:00 a.m. We will start sparring in preparation for battle. Zeus and Yuri, be sure to inform the alphas or leads of that. I want all alphas and leaders to report to the pack house auditorium at 1:00 pm for the first briefing.

"We will need volunteers to help Zeus and Yuri. You will be the guides for the new arrivals. Dismiss."