Chapter 51 (posted 08/04/2023)

Just then they heard the dragon and Phoenix roars

Just then they heard the dragon and Phoenix roars. They saw several hundred supernatural pour out of the building, but they were too busy watching the sky. They did not realize they were being surrounded. They seem to think it was just training of the Phoenixes. Aiden linked out, "Hold steady until everyone is in place and we attack as one,"

Once everyone let Aiden know they were in place. Aiden watched the enemy placing bets on who would win. They were so busy watching the fight in the sky. He linked. "Section D at the building starts to sneak down closer to them. Section C comes in two minutes behind us. Section F you take our outer edge and make sure no get past. Reinforce anyone you see needs help." Section D gets about ten feet from the front yard wood area. "Counting down and when I saw zero engage the enemy. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1., 0." They charged and started killing the enemy. They were totally surprised and started dropping. Aiden's group

Alpha Cedric, from section C charged in exactly two minutes later. They were reinforcing Aiden's group. They went toward the building where more of the evil supernatural were pouring out. They did not go into the buildings. They were attacking them as they exited the building.

Aiden linked Alpha Joesph's group, "Several are starting to break away and heading toward you."

Joesph called out to his wolves, "They are coming. Hold this line."

When they saw Joesph's group they started to surrender. Fairies started popping in behind Joesph's group with handcuffs. They would pop them in the various prison cells. They removed the handcuffs and then returned to the battleground.

Aiden was surprised at how many were surrendering. They had killed about 150 and had over two hundred surrenders. Their side had lost thirty- one. Just then Aiden got a message from Easton, "Heavy fighting here. We could use backup."

Aiden looked at the goblins they had. "You are supposed to clear the dungeons. We still have to clear the building. None of the dead or ones taken prisoner have been from the prison breakout or identified as the bombers. I am going to have Alpha Cedric and Alpha Joesph clear the building. They can command anyone inside with their alpha voice. You goblins go clear the dungeon." You see the alphas and the goblins head into the building.

"Ben and Phoebe I want you to organize section F since the alphas are clearing the building. Phoebe used part of the section F group to take their bodies to the pit. I saw it was around the back about 400 yards behind this building." 

She indicates about forty of F to follow her toward the back.  They break off from the main group and follow her to the back. "I want you six wolves to go find the pit and get the fire started." The six she points to take off.  "I will stay here. What the rest of you will do is go gather the dead bodies and bring them to me. If they are allies I will have you place them under the large oak behind me. If they were part of the Rendezvous Pack or the supernatural supporting them they would go to the pit. If I am unsure which side they are on they will go under the elm tree over there." She points to a tree about 100 feet away from where she is standing. "Dismiss." They all take off. l to do their jobs.

Meanwhile, Aiden continues, "Ben organize the rest of F to patrol this area and make sure no one tries to get in or out. Plus have some stand guard for those who haven't been transported out yet."

Ben pulls the rest of F off to the side to organize his group. "I want you thirty to  stand guard outside the main entrance." The thirty he points to head there. "I want you ten to stand guard on the left side." The ten he points to goes to that side. "I want you ten to stand guard on the other side." The ten he points to takes off to the right side. "I want you thirty to head to the back entrance.  If the alphas or goblins call for help I will direct you what to do since I will be at the main entrance. "He points to thirty-two, "I want you to split into eight teams of four running perimeter checks. The first team goes around at a leisurely pace. Figure out how long it takes them to go around. Then split the time by eight. Time it that you spaced the same." You see the first group of four take off.

He looks at the others, "The rest of F, you will stand guard on the prisoners who haven't been transported yet.  Once all the prisoners have been transported out check in with Ben where he would like you to go." They headed over to where all the prisoners were still to relieve the members of C and D.

Aiden continued, "Medics continue taking care of the injured and arrange to have them transported to the hospital for further treatment whether at our hospital or the prison hospitals once the fairies finish with the prisoners. If any are critical call a fairy over to transport over to the hospital setup."

Many of the medics were already taking care of the injured but you heard them reply, "Yes alpha." One yelled,  "I  need a fairy here ASAP." Fairy came directly there. She transported out with the injured wolf and the medic who was working on him.

Aiden then called out to the ones with him, "The rest of you from sections C and D will follow me. There is still heavy fighting with Alpha Easton. He needs backup. I am calling more to join us in a link.

Aiden linked everyone, I want half of phases one and two to head toward the center where all sections intersect. If you are in the Easton section head there to reinforce him.

For all other sections meet me there ASAP. There is heavy fighting going on at the building where Alpha Easton and he needs to be reinforced."

He cut the link to all sections and said, "Easton we are coming."

He then takes off running with C and D following him. Many from other sections met Aiden's group and all continued running as they joined him. He did not stop. He called out, "Sections A-D we will charge right in teams of two attack any enemy, and assist any allies. Sections F- I go left side to attack. Sections K-N go to the right side to attack." He then roared out for all to hear, JUSTICE FOR JOCELYN!" They charged into battle."