Chapter 1: Alicia and Cindy / Katrina's school day with the Roylance sisters

In the year 2433, at Saint Cyber, the city of cyberpunk, it was a perfect night in the urbanized and dystopian futuristic city. The flying cars and the flying bikes are passing by and some residents are walking in the streets. In the same street, two girls in black clothes are running, intending to look for a transport to leave the city. They looked around before they saw two androids with the R symbol. They began running fast as they could before entering in a building. When they all went to the top, the two girls began roof jumping as while jumping on many roofs of the buildings. The two androids, along with a group of four androids, noticed them as they started to chase them. The two girls are sisters aged eight and seven. Their names are Alicia and Cindy Roylance. They are the daughters of Valdur and Valencia Roylance, the evil leaders of the evil androids. Alicia, the girl with the light blue hair, encountered a train in a train station. Her sister, Cindy, the girl with blue and purple hair, went beside her as they saw the train together.

"This is our transport, Cindy!" said Alicia when she brushed her hair.

"Wow! Is this where we'll go far away from our parents?" Cindy asked with curiosity.

"Our parents are scheming anything instead of spending time with us. We were neglected and all that we have heard of them planning to take over this futuristic world! We started to run away in first place when daddy ordered the evil androids to look for us. We'll find a better place we'll call-"

"Alicia and Cindy are in that building! Let's bring them back!" said a evil android.

The two sisters gasped in shock as they saw the evil androids flying in the sky. They all gave each other an affirming nod and jumped off the building before landing on the ground, with their feet wide apart and their hands on the floor. They ran towards the station as they shoved many people out of their way, with the androids in hot pursuit. They scared the people as they shot black and purple missiles on the walls, scaring the people as a result. When they all went to the station boarding area, they realized that the train has left. They stood still before one of the evil androids pulled out a phone and answered, "Yes, It's us. Alicia and Cindy are gone. They went to a train and went to another set destination for another futuristic city," He said.

"Those two girls are worthless! Get back to the tower right now!" said an unknown caller.

"Yes, sir," The evil android nodded as he gestured the other evil androids to follow him as they all flew back to the tower.

In the train, Alicia and Cindy took one look at them coming out of the station and sighed in relief. They saw some people wearing cyberpunk as they smiled, "Alicia, where are we going now?" Cindy asked.

"We are going to a new city. We ran away from our parents and we're going to have a new life!" Alicia declared.

The train began to speed away from the station. The two girls started to feel comfortable leaving Saint Cyber. Later, in the present year 2442, it began as a normal day in the futuristic city of Royal Future. Katrina Deering, the daughter of the Deering family, has left the house as she sighed in relief and began breathing the peacefulness of the neighborhood. Before, she started to go to the bus stop, her parents appeared, including Delphine, "Katrina, is your homework done?" She said.

"I'm gonna show it to the teacher, Delphine!" She assured her.

"Don't be late for dinner after school, Katrina. Delphine will make baked meatloaf for dinner!" said Simon.

"Okay, Dad!"

"Good luck showing the homework, sweetheart!" said Kathy.

"Allright!" Katrina nodded when she gave her parents goodbye. She also gave her siblings Ian and Sharon, and even Theo a goodbye as well. The brunette began walking in the streets before the flying school bus appeared. Katrina went inside the bus as she began thinking to herself; "Here I am, Katrina Deering. My brother Orson is in the college with the girl who smells cherries, Sherry Marvin. Now, I am the older sister of the house and I have Ian, Sharon and Theo together with me. You know, I'm about to complete eighteen years old! This is a really nice day in the futuristic city and my brother is enjoying his new life in Royal Future College." She narrated as the school bus began making its way to Royal Future High School. In the Curry residence, a house in the Jupiter Avenue, Alicia and Cindy, now teenagers aged 17 and 16, are awoken by the sounds of their alarm clocks.