𖤐 Welcome (♥︎/⚠︎) 𖤐

Tw: Mentions of death/dying
A/N: This is so genuinely horrible, I'm so sorry
♱♱♱♱♱

I woke up in an unfamiliar area. Everything had a grey tone and was covered in rubble. I stood, trying to figure out where I was. Why was I here? What happened?

I hear the distant sound of drumming, it sounded like a marching band. I start to walk towards the noise, hoping to find someone that can help me, or at least tell me where I am.

As I get closer, I start to hear the sound of someone singing. I speed up a bit, desperate for some answers.

There, sitting in front of me, is a giant parade float with hundreds of people following. Four men stand on top, each wearing similar uniforms, like those of a marching band. One specifically catches my eye, he has very short, white hair and gorgeous hazel eyes. He was the one singing.

"Um.. excuse me, do you know where I am?" I ask him, trying to raise my voice loud enough for him to hear, though it was difficult because of my nerves.

He looked down at me with a smile before kneeling down in front of me "This is the Black Parade, my dear"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and tilt my head "Black Parade?" I repeat, hoping he'll give more of an explanation.

"Oh, you don't know? You're dead." He answers with a bit of a sad tone.

I shake my head in disbelief "Dead? No, I can't be." I look around the area once again then back at the man "Seriously, where am I?"

"I know it's hard to believe, but I'm not lying. This is the afterlife." He jumps down from the float and stands just a few feet away from me.

I stare at him for a moment before brief memories start to come back to me. A sharp pain, being rushed into the hospital, the sounds of the doctors trying to save me. I close my eyes and shake my head once more "No.. It's not true.." tears start to well in my eyes. Was I really dead?

The man moves closer to me and grabs onto my hands "Don't worry, my dear. It'll be okay." His voice is soft and genuine. "What's your name?"

"Y/N.." I responded shakely. He just looks at me and smiles before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Welcome to the Black Parade, Y/N."

♱♱♱♱♱

A/N: I hate this so much, I'm so genuinely sorry.
It's also really short 😭😭