Backstories

hi my name is cherie this is a silly story about my silly oc's if you know me irl fugg off pls pls May 18th 2023

Daniel was born into a very bad town, with very neglectful and poor parents. Their house was a tiny shack, and they had to steal clothes to wear. Daniel was picked on at his school, but once Mia was born, everything changed. Daniel adores Mia a lot, he would spend most his time with her, but when Mia turned 5, Daniels parents suddenly went missing, they never came back home, but left a note saying "we're off xoxo" Daniel spent the next few years spending time with Mia, but one day, she went missing. Daniel had nothing, his only way into not dying of boredum was to watch TV from the TV he stole!! A few years after Mia's disappearance, they finally found her body, dead. Daniel couldnt take this news, and once they revealed they were looking for the man, and showed him on a wanted poster. Daniel knew this man, and knew where he was. He grabbed his guns and ran off to the bar, kicked down the door, and shot and killed 38 people inside. He found the man that killed his sister, shot him 2 times, and left him to slowly die, then put salt in the open wound. He burnt the bar down and ran out of the town as fast as he could. He walked for 10 hours until he walked past an abandoned graveyard and then...(PRESENT)

Angelo never had parents, he was awoken by dark magic inside a tomb. He came out alone and rare, vampires are very rare to see in this universe. When he came out the tomb, he was already 105 years old. He made a small home out of his tomb, and eventually discovered school. He disguised himself, so people wouldnt think he was a freak, but he was still bullied for being rude, and cocky. He didnt like school, and he was a very bad student, he'd graffiti on the walls, pull the fire alarms, pull pranks, and very devious acts. But he never bullied anyone. Eventually he dropped out because it was a waste of time, he somehow got A's in every subject because of how smart he was. Eventually he got tired of living in a tomb, so he stole wood, and taught himself how to make a treehouse, he stole more and more parts, and eventually his treehouse was complete. Along completing this treehouse, he discovered more powers for himself, how to shapeshift, turn into a bat, and super speed. Sometimes he would shout at random people walking by, because he thought this was hilarious. He didnt have a happy life though, he was extremely isolated and lonely, he wanted someone so bad, but pushed everyone away, so one night, he tried (ykyk) his wrists to end his loneliness, but failed...one day, he caught a particular man that caught his eye...(PRESENT)