Chapter 9: carnival

carnivals are cool

2:49pm. Angelo woke up, next to Daniel on the couch. Usually, Daniel would be awake a lot earlier, but remained asleep for a bit. Angelo placed him on the couch comfortably, and placed a blanket over him. Once Daniel woke up, he seen Angelo making macaroni.

"Mac and cheese??"

"YES MAC AND CHEESE. This food is sacred to me"

"yum"

Angelo stared at him, like he killed his whole family

"mac a ron e is more than yum Danielie. ITS DE-"

"I'm sorry did you just call me...Danielie?"

"yeah. its cute."

"do you think Angelie is cute??"
Daniel walked upto him, mixing the mac and cheese. Angelo blushed heavily at him, being so close and all.

"Do you always get so red whenever I flirt with you?"
Daniel chuckled

"Do you....WANT SOME MAC AND CHEEZE?"
Angelo turned over to see the stove, but the macaroni was gone, in Daniels hand.

"Finished, and done right!!"
Daniel grabbed the spoon from the pot, feeding the mac and cheese to him

"I can feed myself you know"

"Yeah but I'm the guy whos here to..uh..help!!"

"LETS GO TO A CARNIVAL"
Angelo...randomly screamed (he does this a lot)

"The fucks a...SURE LETS GO"
Angelo grabbed his umbrella, and they both made their way towards the carnival, down near the city.

"THE CARNIVAL"
they screamed

"oh its pay to get in"
Daniel looked at the entrance, without saying a word, Angelo took Daniels hand, and flew them in (lets ignore how nobody seen a cowboy flying from an umbrella in broad daylight)

"LETS GO ON THE FERRIS WHEEL!!!!!"

They started running full speed towards the ferris wheel, and jumped on. As they sat across from eachother, Angelo was gazing into Daniels eyes.

"what are you doing?"

"you look pretty"

"Tsh..you're such a cornball"
Daniel blushed, Angelo chuckling.

"you really do though!!"

"you're prettier"

"NOooo not even compared to you"

The ferris wheel suddenly stopped, as soon as they were at the top, because of a malfunction.

"oh"
They both went silent, looking at eachother.

"sssshit"
Angelo froze, shaking, everything going blurry, everything around him going silent.

"Are you afraid of heights?"
Daniel tried asking, but go response out of Angelo, staring blankly, no thoughts like a blood sniffing shark. Daniel approached him, holding his hand, reassuring him nothing bad was going to happen, still Angelo was sitting there, heavily breathing, curled up in himself. Eventually the ferris wheel started moving again, Angelo still being silent. Once the ride ended, Angelo ran off, using his super speed, Daniel running after him to catch up. Angelo ran off to the bathroom, locking himself up in the bathroom (thankfully nobody was in there...). Daniel kept running after him, luckily catching a glimpse of him running into the bathroom, Daniel ran in and knocked on the stall he was in.

"Angelo..? Did I do something to upset you?"

Angelo couldn't respond, he tried, but his words couldn't spill, he wanted to tell Daniel what was wrong, but he himself didn't even know.