Chapter 5: bros inlove with a cowboy💀

As time went by, 3 more months passing, it was finally winter (I live in the southern hemisphere so its june you AMERICAN FUCKS/lhj) Angelo and Daniel starting to stack up on jackets, and fluffy boots.
"Cold weather is the BEST!!"
Angelo cheered for joy

"Cold is superior, I wish it was cold all the time"

"How can anyone prefer summer? The weather is enough to make my skin boil!!"

"Wait no..does it actually..?"
Daniel put his hand on Angelos shoulder in confort

Angelo blushing brightly
"Oh no! It was just a...metaphor!!"

"Oh right sorry...while its cold, Ill go make us hot chocolates, I used to know a good recipe"

Once Daniel left the couch, Angelo sat in shock, staring at the turned off TV, thinking about what just happened.
"Why did I blush at..that? Was it me? Was it because he was conforting me? Or was it because.."
Angelo slowly looked back up in paralysing fear

"AM I INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND?"

He sat there for a second, thinking about it, everytime Daniel was near him, he'd feel like all the sparks around him would shine like the moonlight. Or was it because he just appreciated him so much? Or maybe his heart was destined to Daniel.

"Hey I'm back- Are you ok? You seem...scared?"

"O-oh me I'm fine!! DONT WORRY ABOUT ME AAAAHA..."

"..right..? Anyways heres your hot chocolate"
Daniel passing it to Angelo, as their fingers slightly touched, Angelo feeling the slight butterflies he felt earlier..

"..this is amazing! You really know how to make drinks dont you cowboy!"

Daniel chuckling and smiling, Angelo couldn't deny it any longer, he really was falling inlove with his bestfriend. It wasnt the winter air, or a fever, it was genuine sparks he felt for someone who had been there for him, when nobody else was there to take care of him, nobody else to love him.

"I'll..BE RIGHT BACK"
Daniel couldnt even hear him well, Angelo just ran out the front door into the graveyard. Angelo instantly ran upto Penelope's grave

"Hey Penelope, sorry to bother you but I really need to get this off my chest..I think I'm inlove with my bestfriend who I invited to live with me because he had nowhere to live..that sounds really bad out of context but I had to! But now hes just so..perfect and sweet..hes genuinely the most amazing person Ive ever met, everyday I thank my lucky stars that I got the chance to meet him..if I didnt have him I dont even know if I'd still be alive, hes just..I cant even begin to describe how much I love him and-.
Oh god I have issues..I meet a guy, I get attached, I'm inlove..but..Ive never been inlove like this..I..ok yes I have a crush on Daniel, how can I not? Hes like, one of the few people that actually has taken the time to stay for more than a month..I love him..."
Angelo was nearly in tears at this point, realising how deep his feelings really went for Daniel, not just because he cared, but because of all the amazing things Daniel was made of, by actually knowing how to love someone right.

"Thanks for listening, Penelope.."

..

"Hey you're back! Where'd you go?"

"Just thought I'd seen something, no biggie.."

"Righto, you wanna watch some christmas movies to fit this nice weather?"

"Y-yeah alright.."

They sat on the couch together, and watched the movie "Christmas Ballsack". In the middle of the movie, they started to share blankets, because of the sudden temperature drop, as they were practically cuddling, all the sparks were turning into fireworks, as he literally had to grab onto the blanket from nerves. 5 movies later, Angelo slowly forgot that Daniel was leaning on him, but then, Daniel fell asleep, and fel asleep right onto Angelos lap, making him turn bright red, he tried to move him, but it was no use. Angelo turned the TV off, and just decided to go to sleep in the very uncomfy position he was in, but didnt move for Daniels Sake.

"Goodnight Daniel..."
Angelo whispered, as he slowly drifted off, waiting for tomorrow.