Chapter 1: I first met him on the sideway...or something/ref

January 12th 2097
Angelo sat on the graveyard wall, waiting to yell shit to people, and watching the late sunset

This is literally the abandoned side of town..why do i expect people to show up..I'm just gonna cry some more..
Before Angelo could walk inside, he heard loud footsteps that sounded like boots angrily slamming against the floor.
Finally someone interesting!!
Yeehaw..
Angelo whispered, Daniel looked up and saw nobody there. As he turned around again..
Yeehaw giddy up
Daniel finally upstrapped his gun from his side, and looked around for the person. "Whos there..and what are you even saying??" Angelo peaked his head up, and they made eye contact, Angelo blushed and dropped down as fast as he could. He was facing the graveyards gloomy brick wall, but when he turned around, Daniel was right behind him. Daniel pinned him against the wall, with a very cold expression, Angelo flustered that some guy was pinning him on the wall?. "What. What do you want." He said coldly. "YO LETS JUST...hello" Angelo chuckled, Daniel just kept staring at him with the same cold expression. "I was just uh..messing around?"
"...Right" Daniel walked away once again, but Angelo couldnt help but notice that he wasnt from the town nearby.

"Wait! Do you live around here? You look like you live in that shithole a few hours away"

"Why do you care...I can find.." Daniel realised he didnt have nowhere to go, or no money.

"Yeah about that! Theres no motels nearby, and its starting to get late and you look like you're about to pass out"

"I'll be fine, give me the directions and I'll..be on...my way"

"Yeah I cant let you rome THESE streets tired, and no shelter for kilometres, just stay at my place for the night!"

"Why are you being so nice to me..and why should I trust you.."

"Why would I yell out to people passing by if I had someone held hostage? You dont have to but-"

Daniel fell asleep, falling right onto Angelo

"...oh! Okay..ugh I am not meant for dragging people.."

Angelo shapeshifted into his bat form, and slowly carried Daniel into his treehouse, and laid him down on the couch