Chapter 10: oh..🙁

7:48pm

Angelo and Daniel were sitting together at their favourite cafe, on a date, watching the moon slowly pass them by, as they felt the moonlight shine through the window, onto eachothers eyes.

"You look..pretty. i say that a lot but something about the atmosphere makes you even more pretty.."
Daniel blushed at him, holding his hand from across the table. Angelo tearing up at his words. Daniel holding his face, wiping away his tears.

"I'll go get us some soup"

"why soup"

"bc soup"

"but why soup"

"soup"

Daniel walked off to order (usually there'd be a waitress but for the plots sake theres none LOLS). Angelo smiling at him. Two people came upto him, and sat down at his booth.

"...huh"

"Who was that man you were with..."

"uh..my boyfriend..Daniel.."

"Daniel Jones?"

"..yea?"

"We're his parents. We havent exactly been looking for our son, but we seen him sitting there and we just knew it was him!"

"...oh..but he said he hasnt seen you guys in over 10 years.."

"Thats because he left this family..! He left us to rot in that god forsaken town! Once he left, he shot up a bar and killed like, a bunch of innocent people!"

"Thats not true! Daniel would never do that!"

"...look it up yourself...he really did do it..not sure why..I think its because hes a scammer, a con artist, you might be his next victim, so be careful..."
They both got up and walked away once they said that, leaving Angelo horrified, checking his phone to see if what they said was true, and low and behold, it was.

"No...this cant be true he wouldnt do this..he did shoot that train..but he wouldnt kill innocent people!"
Angelo kept pondering about it until Daniel came back with their meals

"They just gave us our actual dinner. Dunno why...you ok? you look worried?"

"I'm fine!! Dont worry about me..!"

They sat at the cafe for a little longer, then left, walking home, hand in hand. Angelo was still pondering about what Daniels parents told him. He wanted to ask him about it, but thought it'd be too personal.

2:30am
Daniel had woken up to get water, not realising Angelo was behind him, holding up his phone, showing Daniel the news of a bar being burnt down with shot bodies inside. Daniel looked at Angelo with a horrified expression for a second.

"...did you do this"

"where did you find that-"

"did you do this"

"...i..i did"

"..."

"trust me, I have reasons..!"

"reasons for..shooting up an innocent bar.."

"..but they werent innocent"

"how do you know"

"because..i lived in the same town with every single one of them for my entire life...none of them were innocent!"

"and what about you? do you think you're innocent?"

"...whats that supposed to mean..?"
both their tones starting to get angrier