Chapter 11: THEY CANT DO THIS TO ME

5:18am.

Daniel was lying in a hospital bed, wide awake, sleepless. His wound wrapped up, he had to stay in bed for atleast 2 weeks before he could recover, and during those 2 weeks...Angelo didnt visit him..until the last day. He walked in the room, no doctors, no nothing. He didnt even look at Daniel, he just walked over to the chair next to him, not even facing him. The were silent for a few seconds, Angelo still upset after his hurtful words. Daniel turning his head over to look at him, Angelo facing the other way, curled up in a ball. He moved his hand over to Angelo to try and hold his hand, Angelo hearing the sheets rustling, picking up his hand, and throwing it away. Daniel ducked under the sheets in guilt, then it happened again, more tears, silent tears. Angelo finally turned around to look at him, to see him under the blanket, looking away once again, with teary eyes. Daniel lifted the blanket after a bit, revealing his teary stained eyes, still crying.

"I.."
Daniel tried to say something, but his throat was blocked from choking on all the words he wanted to say to Angelo. Angelo looked at him, seeing him with teary eyes almost made him cry.

"I shouldn't of said any of that, you didnt deserve it, you dont deserve me. I shouldve told you about myself more, instead of keeping it a secret from you..I'm...ashamed of what I've done to you..and if you want..I'll tell you everything about my past..I promise.."

"..."
Daniel moved his hard again, to try and hold Angelos, this time, Angelo placed his fingers between Daniels hands.

"...I'm sorry...I was too pushy..you dont have to tell me anything you're uncomfy with"
Angelo still looking away from Daniel.

"You're not pushy! Dont say that about yourself ever! I'm not afraid anymore, I'll tell you everything about myself I promise!"
Daniel moving Angelos chin to look at his teary eyes, Angelo finally breaking down, falling into Daniel's arms.

"I needed you then, and I definitely need you now..I'm sorry for being immature.."

"..I'm ready to listen to you.."
Daniel smiled at Angelo, kissing him on the forehead. He spent the next hour talking about himself, his entire past.

"...then I met you..now all I know about my parents is that they live in the dark biome now.."
Angelo crying waterfalls from hearing his story, not saying anything, just hugging him once again.

"Lets get out of here..I'm supposed to be released today anyway"

"yay!"

Daniel put his clothes back on, walked back into the room Angelo was in, and kissed him.

"I missed you.."

"I knew you needed me.."

They flew all the way back home..