Chapter 7

I shot up in bed, my heart pounding and my body screaming in agony. Arms wrapped around mine and a hand held my face to someone's shoulder, so I was able to scent spiced chocolate. I breathed deeply, relaxing into the warm embrace. I could feel sweat beading my brow and my back was wet.

What did I dream about?

"Sleep, Leslie. We'll stay with you tonight." whispered Leviathan, gently petting my head.

Loki stopped him from resettling my body in bed. "Wait, let me change his shirt first. It's soaked."

"Right, thanks,"

My shirt was removed and a cool, damp cloth was swept over my upper body. I breathed a sigh of relief as I was dressed in a clean shirt. Within a couple minutes, the twins were settled on either side of my exhausted form and I was out like a light again.

The next time I awakened, the morning sun was pushing its rays under the drapes at the windows in the room. I quietly yawned, then stretched and carefully sat up. I almost freaked out when I realized the Masters twins were in my bed and shirtless, but I remembered what happened last night. My heart grew warmer and more full for these caring guys. At this rate, I might end up catching feelings for them.

And honestly? I would be happy with that because of how they've made me feel since I first met them.

Leviathan was breathing quietly to my right while Loki was on his back to my left with his mouth open slightly, but only a very light snore could be heard from the guy. I smiled to myself, then blushed when I realized they were only wearing underwear. I could see their morning wood and, unlike mine, those identical sausages were huge.

I carefully climbed out of bed by crawling lengthwise along the mattress and hurried into the en suite bathroom, now relieved to be taking care of the morning problem that always came. While I washed my hands, I noticed movement in the corner of my eye. I snapped my head up and whimpered when a muscle pulled in my neck. In an instant, a warm hand was on my nape and strong fingers began to soothe the activated muscles. I let my head roll forward with a sigh of relief as the pain faded.

"How are you feeling, Leslie?" asked Leviathan, now rubbing my back. "Do you always have bad dreams?"

"Good right now. And no, not that I'm aware of." I replied quietly. "If I do, I just don't remember them. Last night was a weird thing for me, so thank you for being there and calming me down."

Leviathan kissed the back of my head, his midnight-blue eyes meeting my light blue ones in the mirror. "You're welcome, kitten. Loki and I heard weird noises coming from the bedroom and got worried, so when we checked on you..."

I nodded my understanding as Loki lightly pushed Leviathan out of the doorway using the back of his hand, then hurried to the toilet. I turned away before I could glimpse the bare flesh of the giant sausage I had spotted earlier. Leviathan chuckled, lightly teasing me by whispering saucy things into my right ear. I pushed at his side and hurried back into the bedroom with my face hotter than before.

To distract myself, I went to put on my clothes, but Leviathan stopped me. "Leslie, I'll start on breakfast while you have a shower."

I eyed him with confusion. "But I don't have clean clothes to wear?"

"We do," uttered Loki from behind me. "We brought some here yesterday."

I swiveled around and tilted my head back when I realized he had gotten well within my personal bubble, but I really liked it. Loki smiled and tousled my hair.

"Remember what we said about wanting you to be our femboy?"

I nodded. "What does that mean?"

Leviathan lightly scratched his cheek, shifting his weight a bit. Now that I can see the twins properly, my face burned red-hot. I couldn't believe how muscular these two guys are and how well it suits their identical frames. It's like they're optimized for strength and some agility, but it's more the opposite for me. I'm toned with muscles for agility and speed, which shows in my track records.