Chapter 16

I was gently awakened by a hand rubbing my calf. I heard the twins' hushed voices and yawned as I moved to get up.

"Take it easy, Leslie. You've been sleeping for a couple hours." whispered Leviathan, so I nodded and stretched my right arm.

Loki locked fingers with me, gently kissing my knuckles. "Are you comfortable in your clothes, kitten, or would you like to choose something else?"

"What other option did you bring, Loki?" I murmured tiredly, yawning again.

Leviathan chuckled. "There is a whole duffel bag of clothes to choose from, so my brother was prepared."

"Mm, okay."

I pushed myself up more and rubbed the back of my neck, then gently scraped the sleep out of the corners of my eyes. I peered at the twins' enamored expressions, then giggled when they blushed after being caught staring at me.

"Daddies," I whispered softly, so their faces immediately turned towards me again. "I love you both."

"We love you too, kitten."

I smiled happily, my cheeks flushed with warmth. "So, um, what kinds of outfits did you pick out, Loki?"

My quieter boyfriend settled the duffel bag next to me on the backseat, then unzipped it and started telling me the options. Even though I don't really know what we're doing today, I want to be back in pants for awhile.

"Let's see, kitten. You wanted capri jeans, the black t-shirt with a white cat face as the chest pocket, black socks and shoes, and the oversized black hoodie with pink paw pads on the sleeves and cat ears on the hood. Correct?"

I nodded. "It sounds comfy and you always choose clothes with soft or silky inner fabrics. I feel like a cat kneading with his paws whenever I rub my knuckles inside the pockets."

Leviathan was leaning on the side of his car with an expression of adoration on his face, clutching his chest as he looked at me. "You are just too cute, Leslie. May I hold you after you get dressed?"

"Of course you may, Leviathan."

He rubbed his chest and then leaned more into the car to give me a kiss. "You're making me want to do something naughty in here, kitten."

I glanced at Loki and he seemed to be in the same mood. "Your windows are tinted, right?"

He nodded. "We have a windshield screen to block out sunshine during summer." he replied, then I eyed Leviathan as he smirked at me. "Are we going to do something fun?"

"I think so." I replied with a broad grin. "As long as someone puts up the windshield screen."

Leviathan jumped into action, so Loki started to remove my shoes. I kissed his cheek when he leaned in closer, so his midnight-blue eyes flicked up to meet my light blue ones.

"Kitten," he rumbled, "you're good at riling me up."

I giggled. "Maybe so, Daddy."

Loki bit his bottom lip and inhaled deeply while I grinned and welcomed Leviathan inside the car, so now I was squished between my boyfriends for a really good reason.

_______________________

"Kitten, stop teasing us."

I giggled, even after the light swat to my rump. "I can't help it! You two are adorable."

Leviathan grumbled while carrying me, his skin on fire from sheer embarrassment after what happened in the car. Loki was the same way, of course, since he had the exact same reaction as his twin.