Chapter 12

The next day, I couldn't help glancing at the twins and then looking away while remembering those sensations. I didn't know I would become such a horndog around them, but here I am wanting more.

But I held myself back because Leviathan seemed off. Loki was tense, too.

After half a day of this kind of behavior, I took their hands and led them to the couch. The twins were confused until I brought up my point of view of the situation.

"I'm sorry, kitten. That wasn't our intention. We just had a lot to think about after our mother called us last night." explained Leviathan, rubbing his knuckles with his thumbs.

Loki nodded, then added, "Our father's birthday banquet is coming up and we've been told to bring you with us."

My eyebrows hopped up. "Really?"

The twins nodded, so I hummed and tapped my lips. I'm going to guess that their father wants to meet me again, now as an adult and not as a child who went through a traumatic experience. And I guess now would be a good time to "introduce" me to the other side of the business as a person who should not be touched. Maybe what happened with Wolf was passed to the head of the family and it likely was in some way. I doubt Loki would say an idle threat based on the way Wolf reacted.

"If you're not up for it, we'll just not go."

I looked at Leviathan and shook my head. "I'm okay with it." I replied, then explained why.

The twins were a little wide-eyed, but they smiled at me and kissed my cheeks. "You'll do well in our family," they uttered together, hugging my waist.

"I hope so since I really like you two."

Loki and Leviathan hugged me more firmly, pressing my form against themselves as they whispered words of love for me. I kissed their cheeks, then gently rubbed their forearms. After a little more cuddling, a question popped into my mind.

"So, when exactly is the banquet?"

The twins glanced at each other, then at me. "Uh, tomorrow."

My eyes widened. "What? Tomorrow?"

They nodded, then Leviathan explained, "Since it's being held at a location a few hours from this place, we have to leave in the early afternoon to make it before the banquet starts."

"Wait, okay, but what about our clothes?"

Loki chuckled. "Kitten, did you really think we didn't know about our own father's birthday and did not prepare anything to wear?"

I relaxed with a sigh, then sat up again. "But what about me? There was no guarantee I'd be going or be requested to go, so how's that going to work? Do you have an extra suit or something?"

The twins turned their heads, so I knew they were thinking about something that made them blush. I poked Loki's left cheek and Leviathan's right one, so they turned to kiss my knuckles.

"Well?"

"Well," uttered Leviathan, "we had something else in mind if you're okay with it. I mean, we do have an extra suit, but..."

"You have a dress for me, don't you?"

The twins nodded shyly, which was adorable. I reached up to ruffle their black hair, teasing their loose curls with my fingertips. I stroked my fingers along their jawlines, then tipped their heads for a chaste smooch. I could tell that wasn't enough for any of us, though, as Leviathan pressed for more. My back was settled against Loki's chest with his lips on my neck while Leviathan took my breath away.