chapter 4

Liams pov

Wait i don't get hit for that? Thats a new one. We arrive at a caffee where we probably can't order anything. Louis grabs Harry and we sit down.

"I can do a check up but I'll do it tomorrow" niall says and we nod. "What do you lads want?" Zayn asks. "Now you can't smoke anymore when we cuddle" niall says hopefully. "Niall? I am gonna smoke if i want in the backyard" zayn says which makes Niall giggle.

"What can we have?" Louis asks. "Well everything but no coffee and for harry no hot drinks cus i am scared he will spill" we nod and we want the lemonade. "Can we have lemonade?" I ask a bit scared. "Sure!"

Zayn has tea and niall couldn't have coffee either so he went for hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.

"Few facts about us" zayn starts and we listen. "So Niall is full of energy except for when he came home from work. And i don't like to eat and i hate myself" zayn says.

"You promised me to eat cake today!" Niall says. Zayn nods but i can tell he regrets that promise. So he has an eating disorder and depression.

Louis pov

We get our drinks and they talk a little. We are in total silence. I think we can't speak without them asking us. They're talking about sports mostly soccer. I wanna be in a soccer team at school.

"I think i quite one job and it is most likely it will be this one. I wanna be there for the kids" niall says. I look at Liam and we both shrug. We are both very confused.

"We can handle ourselves" i say and i just cover my mouth. What if he is gonna hit us? "I know you can but i wanna be there you lads" we smile and nod. 

"Okay we have 5 pieces of cake!" the waiter says. "Thank you michael" Niall says. We eat and i can tell Zayn is struggling with even the first bite. "Love you don't have to" Niall says a bit sad.

Zayns pov

Okay just one bite for Niall. "Love you don't have to" Niall says. I promised him! My last ex was very abusive and told me i was fat. Niall is the opposite, he tells me how great i look and how he loves me. 

Niall doesn't talk about his ex boyfriends but he doesn't like to talk about them either. It is okay, he does tell me when they text him or something. I can even get in his phone, he lets me and i don't look at it. I trust Niall.

I suddenly see niall smile at me. "What's wrong?" i ask. "You took a bite" he says very proud at me. I didn't notice it and so i take another bite. 

The lads giggle a little and i just smile. Why are they giggling? Do they now think i am fat? Do they now think i am disgusting? 

Nialls pov

He never took a bite when i said that but that is a way to get him to eat. The lads giggle cus i kinda lied to Zayn. "Okay anything else?" Ashton asks. "No i wanna pay" i say. 

"Suck for you Nialler, it was on the house!" Luke says. They freaking know i hate it when other people pay. Zayn didn't eat the half of the cake but i am okay with that. 

We walk to the car and i see Sem, he stalks me a lot lately. I broke up with him 5 years ago but he stalks me a lot again. It kinda scares me but mostly cus he did it in the past when we just broke and he tried to kidnap me it didn't work cus i was at work in the hospital and Lim keeps an eye on me.

"Cutie you coming in?" Zayn asks worriedly. I get in the car and I drive home. "I hope you're not scared for dogs? We have a puppy named Max and he is a Husky" I say. "We never had a dog" Louis says.

"We need to be at the restaurant by 7 so we have time to change and stuff" Zayn says. "Okay i am gonna walk with Max. Who is coming?" i ask. I can tell the lads wanna come but are scared. 

"What if we all go? I mean it is beautiful weather for a walk and honestly i will loose my mind cus my claustrophobia" I suggest and they nod.