chapter 10

Harrys pov

We have bags over our heads. They pull the car over and 2 men look at me when they pull off the bag. "If you tell anyone here that your brothers are here... they're dead!" One of them says.

I hear Louis and liam protest. I wanna go home. I wanna go to my parents! They take me away from my brothers. If i just go shy again no one will ever want me and i will be with my brothers. Don't show how scared you are haz! I hear louis saying in my head. He aways said that with liam to me.

I go to a room. I has a bed, a desk and 4 doors. 1 leads to the hallway, 2 to my closet which is very big and 1 to my bathroom. I also have tons of stuffed animals and a desk. I see toys everywhere and the walls are nialls eye collor very blue. The desk is just as black as Zayns hair which is very pretty if you ask me.

The bed is like a race car but i don't like it a lot. I never wanna sleep alone. I always cuddle into my brothers or papa and dad. Papa is Niall and dad is zayn.

I wonder how papa is right now? Would he be dead? No no no! He can't be! I need him! Dad needs him!

I hear voices and footsteps coming closer so i hade in the walk in closet. The door opens and i hide my face between my knees so he can't see or hit my face.

"It's okay. I am Matthew but everyone calls me matt" he says. Don't look up! Don't look up! He is mean and a bad person. Cus of him papa might be dead. "Hey we have lunch at 12. I get you then okay?" I shake my head and he walks away. "Do we need to guard him so he doesn't leave?" A man asks. "No he is 3. He probably wants to explore" the man says. I look up and i see a normal person.

Well 2 actually. One of them has lots of tattoos, blonde hair and green eyes. "Get changed okay?" I look away from him.

Louis pov

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR BROTHER?!" I yell at the men. "He is gonna be fine! You won't" Levi says. He is Zayns ex apparently. He and Sem push us on the ground.

Sem starts to hold me tight so i can't escape from his grip. Levi walks to liam who is obviously very scared. "You'll look and he does it for us" sem tells me.

Levi starts taking off his pants and i can't look! Sem makes me look how Liam gets raped by Levi. Soon as he lets go off me i kick him hard. Stupid.

Levi grabs his belt and hits me a couple times. They leave laughing. "I wanna kill them" i say.

Zayns pov

I get a phone call from the hospital so i pick up. "Hey Zayn it's Audry Lim here. Niall is in the hospital and it is bad. Can you come over?" She asks. "Yeah" i say weak. She hamgs up.

The vamps walk in. "Zayn where you going?" Connor asks. "Hospital" i say even more weak. They nod and take me to their car. They drive me and when we arrive i see Lim.

"Where is he? Where are the kids? What happened?" I keep asking questions. "He is in room 301, we don't know where the kids and we don't know what happened either" FUCK!

I get to niall and he is really bad. "Hello my prince" i say as i stroke through his hair. "Can we cuddle?" He asks and i lay next to him. He cuddles deeply in me. "What happened? Where are the kids?" I ask.

"They have him. They took them and raped me. I am sorry Zayn" he is fully crying right now. "It's not your fault Ni" i tell him. "Yes it is! If i just had done more and punched back they would have been here! Sem took them and there was this other lad that i recognized but i don't know from what" he starts tell how the man looks and its my ex Levi. FUCK!!!!!