chapter 16

At the funeral
Zayns pov

Its hard to see everyone like this. Maura is taking us for dinner after. Maura told me to film niall while he sings.

After everything we wait for everyone to leave. I sit with Niall. Matt came too. He has 2 people with him and it is obviously Niall doesn't like them.

They walk to us. "Hey Niall how are ya?" One of the 2 asks. "Zayn these are Kai and Zach. They left me when i needed them the most. Meanwhile i was always there for them! I always asked them how they were and i never got something back!" Niall is really mad.

He walks away and matt looks pissed at those 2. "Did you help their ex's to get back on them?" He asks. "No. We didn't even know they knew Niall" Kai i think says. "Maybe you should have been there for niall and you knew" i say.

I walk to Niall who is sitting on a table. "I can help you with getting in the music industry" i say. He shakes his head.

"How many times do i need to tell you Z? They're horrible! Everything i do i fail at! Everyone i love is either gonna die or isn't good for me"

He is getting depressive like me. I can tell it by everything. I won't let him.

After everyone left we leave too. We get to Nandos and we sit down. "I still think you should start a career in the music" Maura says. "You sing very pretty" harry says.

Niall chuckles and smiles. He doesn't answer anymore. We continue eating and then go home. We bring the kids to bed and Niall and i sit down.

"I don't think i can do any of this anymore Z" he says almost crying. "Listen to me Ni. We got this. You're not alone. I will help you whenever you need me. At anything with anything" i say and he smiles.

"Why did you never tell me you did that as kid?" I ask him than. He looks at me and shrugs. "Tell me" i say. "Cus i thought it was just something stupid you didn't want me to do"

He needs confidence. He is so insecure about everything that he doesn't trust on his feelings anymore.

"Did sem say that?" I ask him and he nods. The doorbell rings and Niall looks scared at me. I walk and see matt.

I let him in and we walk to the livingroom. Niall fell asleep on the couch. "He is a good singer" matt says. I grab a beer for him and we sit down in the kitchen.

"I wish he saw that himself" i say a little sad. "He doesn't?" Matt asks. "He is very insecure cus of Sem. Why are you here?" I ask suddenly.

"To talk about Sem and Levi" i look down. "Whats wrong?" I ask a bit scared. "They escaped. We did everything we could but they are one of the best i trained and know every trick someone does. They escaped and will come back for you" shit!

"I can do 2 things. 1 is letting you stay with us for protection. 2 is make some people stay here for a while till they're dead" i shrug.

This is a decision i need to make with Niall. I wake him up and tell him what Matt told me. "Live there" he says and just falls asleep again. "You can come after school then" he says and we nod.