chapter 12

Harrys pov

We go upstairs and they get some food. I didn't eat a lot these past days. We start eating a little.

He called a few lads including the lads that took us. I hide behind Louis and Liam again. "Why were they in the basement?" Matt asks.

No one answers. "Harry who were the ones who took you?" Matt asks me. I dont dare to answer. "Sir i don't think harry will answer. Can i?" Liam and louis say. "Yes please. Tell me till in the details what happened" matt says.

"They rang the doorbell. Pushed Niall on the ground. Sem started raping him and then kicked his face. He passed out and they took us!" Liam says. Louis points at them. "Tomorrow you kids go home but it is late and they will pick you up. Sem give me nialls number right now" Matt is really hard right now to his people.

"I can't he changed his number" Sem says. "I know it!" Louis says. Matt gives Louis his phone and he dailes Nialls number i think. "Can i talk with them?" Louis asks a bit scared. "Of course!" Matt says.

Nialls pov

I get a phone call and i pick up. "Hey Niall" i feel tears running down when i hear the voice of Louis. "You okay? Where are you?" I ask "no i am not really fine but we are safe. Can you pick us up tomorrow? With Zayn" he asks.

"If you give me a sec i will run downstairs!" I run down the stairs and i hear louis saying i should be careful but to late. I already fell down. "Oh my god Prince you okay?" Zayn asks. "Grab my phone and talk!" I say.

"Why?" He asks confused. "Cus it's louis and i think i might have broke my leg" i say. He immediately grabs the phone and puts it on speaker. "Is everything okay?" Louis asks. "Niall might have broke his leg. You 3 scared us like shit. Where can we pick you up?" He asks. "Tomorrow at the house of Matt!" I hear Harry saying. "Hi matt here speaking. Uh i text you my address. I'll punish Sem and levi for hurting them and if you want you can punch them in face yourselves"

"I'd love doing that. See ya tomorrow then" Zayn says. I get up and it hurts. I start fully crying but out of happiness. "They're okay" i say happily. "We will pick them up tomorrow then" we cuddle and fall asleep.

Next morning
Zayns pov

We woke up extra early. Niall is making grilled cheese sandwich for us. I haven't seen him this since he found out bobby is sick.

"Eat up! We are not leaving tell you atleast ate the half of it!" Niall says and i just start eating. When we are done we leave.

Niall is like a little kid who gets to meet his brother or sister right now. We arrive at a big house.

A man opens the door and the boys just run to us. "Want some tea?" He asks and we nod. I can tell Niall doesn't wanna face Sem yet. I grab his hand and he squeezes in it a little. We get tea and the lads won't stop hugging us.

Harry is on our lab. "They're great kids" matt says. We nod happily. "When we get home can i get a grilled cheese sandwich from dad?" Harry asks and i nod. "Who is who?" I ask. "Your dad and Ni is papa" he says. "Can we go now?" Louis and liam ask. "I first wanna punch Sem really hard in the face!" I say.

They nod and Matt and i walk to them. "Do you wanna kill them?" Matt asks. "No i will just as wrong as them. You can tho" i say. He kick them both. "Never touch my boyfriend again!" I tell them. "Or my kids" i say. I go back upstairs and we leave. "I love you" Niall says. "We do need to talk about your crazy ex" i say and he looks down but nods.