chapter 17

Next day
Liams pov

We arrive at our new school. Someone pushes me against the lockers. "Let them be asshole!" A lad says. "Nerd! Besides they look stupid" i get pushed against my shoulder and he walks away.

"Don't mind them they are ASSHOLES!" A lad yells at them. I chuckle. I saw Louis wanted to kick their asses but the 2 lads already did that. "I'm Ben and that is my boyfriend Jordan. Those 2 girls over there are Kayla and Millie! Our girlfriends" i look at them confused.

"What? But you are together right?" Louis asks confused. "No no one is together but we like to say that cus well we are boys and they are girls. We don't want them to get hurt" i get that.

"Hello lads. Also lads we don't know?" One of them says. We introduce ourselves and they smile. We walk to class.

"That is Mr Fennie! He is a total ass! He crushes all your dreams! Then he jumps on them" Millie says. "Sounds not so great" i say. They chuckle and nod.

We need to work in groups. 1 groups has the be at 5 so we go with us. "This is stupid!" Kayla says.

At lunch
Louis pov

I just can't stop thinking about Harry who has his first day at kindergarten. He is 4 now and could go. "Okay so what about we do it about the Vamps! They're THE best boy band!" Ben says. 

"I don't know any boy bands, i just know Niall can sing great but he doesn't wanna start a career. Tell us about them" Liam says. "James was looking for band member he found tristan and brad on youtube. Connor lived with Tristan cus he had a bad home situation. Brad is the lead singer, James plays the guitar, they asked connor to play the bass and Tristan is the drummer"

I now listen soon as i heard bad home situation. "Connor and tristan are a couple and so are Brad and James. They have a great manager named Zayn Malik who has a boyfriend Niall Horan. Nialls dad just passed away" 

I spit my drink out and cough. "You okay Louis?" Millie asks. "You're probably mistaking about the manager and his boyfriend" i say. "He is never wrong about anything that is about the Vamps or their manager" 

"We need to interview someone for this stupid project we have no one that knows them!" Jordan says. "But what if we did? Like Zayn and Niall?" I ask. "You know them?" Kayla asks. "They adopted us and they love us" 

"I heard Niall can sing really good but hates everything about his own music" Jordan says. "He does both. We can ask Zayn i don't think he minds it" Liam says. "Text him!" 

Some other girls come to us. "Who are gonna do it about? Your daddy? Oh wait he is dead" a girl says to Kayla. Kayla looks down. "Bitch" i say under breath. "What did you say?" she asks. "Oh sorry i'll repeat myself cus you're not just a bitch apparently but also deaf!" I tell her. 

"You're just as a loser as they are" I shrug. "I'd rather be a loser and get to hang out with these great friends then be populair and the only thing people use me for is being a seks toy. Slut" i say with a smirk. 

I hear my friends giggle. "Listen i lost my granddad last week and you talking shit about a dad is pissing me off. Leave cus i will punch you in the face if you don't leave. I am not scared" i tell her. She scoffs and walks away. 

"Thanks also i am sorry about your granddad" Kayla says. "Yeah Bobby was a great guy. Liam did you text Zayn?" He nods. "He says he can look what he can do for us. he also said if someone is mean tell me, i will personally come to your school, make sure they are hurt as much as they can and then leave with you and your friends and get ice scream. Love you have a great day at school. P.S don't tell Niall i told you that cus then i will be sleeping on the couch" 

We burst out laughing. "He sounds like a great person" Ben says laughing. "You have no clue" I say also laughing.