chapter 7

Nialls pov

It is 12 pm and i am drinking coffee when Park comes to me. "You might wanna come" he says worriedly and i run to him.

I see maura and Bobby. They took me in when i was 15 but they still live in Ireland. "They said they knew you" Park says. "They took me in when i was 15" i hug them and then get confused cus again they still live in Ireland.

"I need your advice on something" maura says. "Why?" I ask a bit worried. "I keep having a blood nose and i loose a lot of hair lately. I wanted to know if you can do like a MRI or something?" I look down.

"I can't cus we have an emotional band but i can ask Audry Lim to do it?" They nod. I walk to Lim and suddenly i feel tears running down my face. I don't need a MRI to tell me what he has.

I sit down on the ground and i try to grab my phone. When i finally able to reach it, it is already to late. I have a panic attack. Bobby has cancer. The one that can't get curred.

I try to calm myself down but it doesn't work. When it works i get up and walk to Lim. "You okay niall?" She asks and i shake my head. "Can you do a MRI of bobby. He keeps having a blood nose and cus i am related i can't. I only trust you to do this" i say with tears running down my face again. She nods and walks with me.

She does it and comes back. "He has cancer. We can't cure him anymore. I am sorry" she says. I can go home so i go to the beach and see the lads playing. I sit next to Zayn. "You're done early? What happened?" I start biting my nails.

"Niall whats wrong?" Zayn asks more worriedly. "My dad has cancer. We can't help him anymore" i say.

Zayns pov

Niall starts crying in my arms. The lads run to us. "You okay Niall?" Liam asks also worried. "Don't worry about it okay?" I ask and they nod. They run back to the water and play again.

I know he means bobby and bobby and maura mean the world to him. He made it cus of them. I made it cus of them. "What if they stay with us for a while?" I suggest.

"You would want that?" Niall asks and i nod. "Of course! They're the reasons we made it. They need us. Besides i think they will love the kids" i say. "Mom would love them!" Niall says. I whipe away his tears. "I don't need to work the coming week" he says with a smile.

"Want ice cream? I promised the kids an ice cream" i say and he nods. We call the kids back and get ice cream. I bump into someone. "Watch where you fucking going asshole!" He yells at me. Niall walks to me. "Sem? Except the fact i broke up with you 5 years ago! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He yells. I can tell his is scared.

"Can't get rid of me this easily Nialler" the lad says with a smirk. "Your new boyfriend is fat as hell" he says with a bigger smirk. "No he isn't! He is fantastic and amazing! He doesn't rape or abuse or stalk me" i haven't seen Niall so brave and scared ever. He is on breaking point again.

I grab nialls ice cream and throw it on him. "Leave my boyfriend alone" i say a bit angry. "No i won't" he answers and walks away. "I am gonna kick his ass" louis says. "I help Louis!" Liam says. "Wanna tell me who he was?" I ask but niall shakes his head scared. We get home and Maura and Bobby are making dinner for us.