Chapter 1

Y/n pov
My name is Choi Y/n.
Today is my parents 7th death anniversary. I am alone this last 7 years.I don't have friend too. Everyone  say that my mother is a demon. But my mom is a good hearted demon. My father is a human. So I born as a human. My mom tell me that demon world is different. My mom dad died by a demon. And this demon is enemy of my mom. So he killed my parents. But the demon don't my mom dad have child who is alive. I try to find the demon but I can't find him. But I find the demons world. The came to human world to find there partner life partner. They are married demons son or girl. The demons son or girl human too. They married the demons human child too.They don't care if the demon child human or not. My mom told me about that.Today I am going to meet someone who is a demon.
( The Cafe)
I going inside the cafe. There are not so many people in there.The cafe manager come to me.
Manager: Yes,Miss. How can I help you?
Y/n: I will came to meet Mr.Kim.
Manager : Oh you are Choi Y/n.
Y/n: Yes.
Manager: please come with me. He is waiting for you last 10 minutes.
He took me a room. This is beautifully decorated. I am so everything. Suddenly I saw a man standing in front of  me. His back is facing me.The manager bowed to him.
Manager: Master. Mam Y/n is here.
Mr.Kim: You have to go now.
His voice is so deep.I hear boy demons are handsome. I don't know this is true or not. The manger going out. I am standing there alone. He suddenly clear his throat.
Mr.Kim: Sit Miss Y/n.
Y/n: Thank Mr. Kim.
Then he turn around. And my jaw dropped. He is damn handsome man. In my inter life I don't see that much handsome man. He come and sit infront of me. He eyeing me toe to head.
Mr.Kim: You are really beautiful and hot. Sexy too.
Y/n:(what a pervert I think) Thank you Mr.Kim.
Mr.Kim: Don't call me Mr.Kim. My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. You can call me taehyung.
Y/n: Okay Taehyung.
(Author note: I use Tae as short from of taehyung.)
Tae: You know why I call you here?
Y/n: Yes I know.You want to marry me.
Tae: You are right.I hope you control me in dangerous moment.
Y/n: I hope so. But I have a request. Can I tell you?
Tae: Sure baby girl. Tell me.
Y/n: You have punish some bad people.
Tae: Why? Any reason you have?
Y/n: I told you after our marriage.
Tae: Okay. We married tomorrow in the demons world. I take youbwith me in the demon worls understand.
Y/n: Yes.
I can't believe. I am going tonight demons world. After that I know about him perfectly. Why he want to marry me? Why he like me? Why he want? And What the reason? Because demons married for  have a life partner and a reason. Tonight is big turning point in my life.

Hello lovely readers,
I hope you like this story too.This is some of like fantasy story. And you found this story romance, action and comedy. Next chapter I  introduced all the member of this story okay.
Take care. And have a nice day.
Your author

Please vote and comment
Love you-❤❤