Chapter 11

Y/n pov.
It’s really important to know about there past. Because they are really bad condition. But we don't know how can we ask them about there past. It’s dangerous to ask them. And I am  first asking taehyung about there past. I am so scared there is not other option without asking them.

Sujin: Yes there is a another option.
Y/n: Imo, What are doing here? And how do you know what I am thinking?
Sujin: Y/n I am a demon. So demon can do so many things. I can read your mind.
Y/n: It’s incredible. You are awesome Imo.
Sujin: Thank you so much. So now I tell you what is the second option.Y/n you have a library right
Y/n: Yes. Why?
Sujin: Then come with me

I going library with Imo. I saw Imo going to a black colour book shelf. And in 2nd row a golden colour book she pick up. And it’s glowing.

Y/n: Imo this book is glowing.
Sujin: Of course. It is one of the ancient book. It’s age 500 years.
Y/n: Wow. Imo why emma don't tell us about this book?
Sujin: I think she forgot about that. Okay now let me see.

Then Imo fliped the page of book. But I don't see anything. Every page of this book is blank.

Sujin: It’s really unbelievable. It's been so many years. But no one has touched this book till date.
Y/n: I think anyone don't know about this book.
Sujin: You are right. Now tell me the name of them.
Y/n: Kim taehyung.

Then Imo speaked taehyung name. And suddenly some word appear in book. I can't believe my eyes.

Sujin: Okay. Now I read this.

I see imo reading the book attentively. And then suddenly my sisters-in-low came.

Nina: Y/n what are you doing here? Imo you are too.
Sujin: Hello everyone.
Y/n: Eonni. Imo find the other option to ask them about there past.
Nina: It’s true Imo.
Sujin: Yes. And the second  option is this asked them about to there past.
Alina: It is the second option. But Imo it is the same option that emma said.
Sujin: No Alina it is not. First hear me.It is written in this book that you must talk to them before the moon rises.
Suji: Okay. Anyone know what's the time now?
Nina: 10 pm.
Liya: just 2 hour in our hand left. So let's go.
Sujin: Wait. Nina, Emily, Suji and Ema don't go. You all go to your room.
Ema: Our room. Why Imo?
Sujin: Because Namjoon, Jimin, Suga and J-hope don't have any past.
Emily: What are you saying they have the past. Emma told us.
Sujin: Yes they have a past but now these 4 have forgotten their past. This book have nothing tell me about Namjoon, Jimin, Suga and J-hope.
Y/n: Okay the you all going to your room. Me, Liya eonni and Alina we 3 going to them.
Ema: This is not fair.
Liya: This really good for you. Now don't be sad you all go. Y/n and Alina let's go.

Then we are heading to their room. Let's see what happene.I hope everything is okay. Liya eonni going to Jin oppa and Alina going to Jungkook. I am standing near to Taehyung room door. Let's go Y/n.[ [FIGHTING ] ]

Taehyung pov.

I am sitting in my bed. I am don't feel good. Today is the blood moon. The full red colour moon rising after 2 hour later. Suddenly I hear someone knocking my door. I am going  near my door and opened the door and I see Y/n standing there.

Y/n: Hii. How are you Taehyung?
Tae: I am fine. Btw you are here?
Y/n: Why? Did I annoy you?
Tae: Hey I don't say that. Actually you don't come to my room.So suddenly I am surprised to see you here. nothing else.
Y/n: Hmmm...got it. Do I stand out?
Tae: Oh... Iam sorry. Please come in.
Y/n: Thank you. Your room is really beautiful.
Tae: Beautiful. Everyone said it’s creepy.
Y/n: No taehyung it’s really beautiful. The colour is unique. Black and grey. Impressive.

Then I saw taehyung going near to his cupboard And take out some black Pant, Shirt and Suit. He is going somewhere?

Tae: If you never mind. Can you wait for me some minute?
Y/n: Sure. No problem. ( smile to him softly)
Tae: Okay. ( he smiles too)