Chapter 8

Liya pov.
The whole demon world rich and high class  people come to the palace. They invitedfor the princess crown ceremony. I don't like that. Because they all are demons and specially they all are not good. But Appa tell me they are Appa's friends and relatives. After hear that I fell relaxed  myself.
Eomma: Liya honey. Come here.
Liya: Yes Eomma.
Eomma: Can you have any jewel?
Liya: Yes Eomma. My Mom send me some jewel. But why?
Eomma: Because you have to wear that jewel. Okay.
Liya: Okay mom.
Eomma: Now go and tell your all sister if they have any jewel. They are surely wear that.Okay.
Liya: Okay.
After that I tell everyone to wear the jewel. Suddenly taehyung come to me.
Tae: Hey Nonna. How are you?( said with soft smile)
Liya: I am good.You?
Tae: Hmm fine.( smiling)
I can't believe he gone to be dangerous today. I hope Y/n control him. Of course she because she know so many thing more then us.
Liya: You going somewhere?
Tae: Yes. Btw where is Y/n Nonna?
Liya: In her room.
Tae: Okay. I will go then.
Liya: Okay. Bye.
Suji pov.
We all going to ready for today's ceremony. Now we are going to be princess. I am so scared think about the earlier talk between us.
Y/n: Unnie. You ready?
Suji: Not yet.
Y/n: Ready quickly. Please. I keep your dress in your bed. Wear it. Now I will go to my room.
Suji: Okay. Thank you.
Y/n: Most welcome( smile widely)
Y/n pov.
I am going to near my room. Than I hear taehyung calling me by my name. I turned to his direction. He come to me by running.
Y/n: Why you running like that?
Tae: Nothing. Take it. Your Mom pendant.
Y/n: Thanks. I will wear it foday.
Tae: Yes you will.( smile softly)
Y/n: Umm Taehyung. Can I have any cousin or any uncle aunty?
Tae: You mom have any siblings?
Y/n: Yes. But my mom don't tell me anything about them.
Tae: Hmmm don't worry. You will meet them. Any more questions?
Y/n: So many.
Tae: Tell me. I will give you all questions answer.( give me a boxy smile)
Y/n: You tell me mu grandfather is a chairman of lee groups. So what is the lee groups?What do they work for?
Tae: Lee group is a demons agency. They work for demons. Such as- Kill some bad demons, Give treatment to the demons in one sentence they are work for demons safety.
Y/n: Okay. Another question?
Tae: Tell me.
Y/n: Why you suddenly start to love me?
Tae: Why you ask me that question Y/n? Can I don't love you?
Y/n: I don't mean it. Because when you bring me this world you tell me you have to reason to marry me then what now. Why you love me now?
Tae: I don't know Y/n. When I start loving you. But I feel that I can't leave without you. I can't see you sad too. That's mean I try to find your mom family to this world. After that I told you that you have a family in this world. I love you Y/n. I love you so much.( said with crying)
Y/n: I love you.... Too Taehyung. Promise me one thing Taehyung you don't hurt me.
Tae: You think I can hurt you. I love you Y/n. So how you think I will hurt you. Don't look down on me. Please.
Y/n: I am sorry Taehyung. I don't try to hurt your feeling.
I see so much sadness in Taehyung eyes. And I know I will hurt him badly.
Y/n: I am sorry Taehyung......  Forgive me. I don't hurt you anymore. I have some confusion for that reason I asked you about this. Don't be sad. I can't see you sad. If you hurt by me. You can give me punishment. ( crying silently)
Taehyung pov.
I am so sad about that. Y/n think I will hurt her. But I can't do this with her. She is precious to me. She is the cure of my past. Suddenly she said sorry to me. Then I am turned to her and saw she is crying. So I am go near to her.
Tae: Don't sorry. I know you don't hurt me intentionally. Okay. Don't cry. And I forgive you. Stop crying. If you don't stop I will don't talk with you.
Y/n: Don't. I will not crying.
Tae: That's like a good girl. Okay now get ready fast. The crown ceremony starts in 1 hour. Go.
Y/n: Okay.
Author pov.
Everyone so busy to decorate the palace after all it is the princess crown ceremony. Other City's people come to see the Princess and the future Queen of the demons world.
The Prince and Princess is ready for the today ceremony.
when they come downstair. everyone is amazed to see the beauti of princess'es. The princess'es are looking perfect beside the princ'es.
Y/n grandfather  pov.
I am miss my daughter so much. I don't know where is she. But I hope she is happy and safe. I will send her to human world. Because my enemies try to kill my daughter. But I don't know where is she now
Y/n uncle: Appa let's go. We have to attend the crown ceremony.
Y/n grandfather : You go with Sujin. I will coming.
Y/n uncle: Okay come fast you are the chairman of lee groups. You have to come Appa.
Yes I know I have to come because I am the Chairman of the lee groups Mr. Lee Minju.

Hello guys,.
How are you? I come back because I missed you. I hope you like this chapter. My condition is better now. So I think I will write the next chapter.So in courage me guys.
Love You 💜💜💜