Chapter 13

Y/n pov.

I am peacefully sleeping in my bed. Suddenly I hear so loud noise. I wake up. Then I again hear this sound. I hear the sound is coming from my room door. Someone is banging my door. I am so much scared. I understand they turn to be a real demon now. I saw the time it is 2 a.m. in the night. What can I do now? Suddenly the sound is stop. I was relieved then.

Then I hear the glass break sound. I saw someone breaked balcony glass door. I am so much terrified.

Y/n: Who are you? Tell me?
??: Don't scared Baby girl. I don't bite you. After all you are the Princess. And I can't hurt my Princess.
Y/n: Who are you?? What you want from me??
??: This so sad sweetheart.  You can't recognize me. I am your Prince and love Taehyung.
Y/n: No this can't be happen. You are not my Taehyung.
Demon Tae: Yes it’s me. This is my another form. The demon form. Every blood moon night I came back to my real demon form.
Y/n: You are horrorable.
Demon Tae: I know. And You know Taehyung always keeps me with him.
Y/n: What do you mean by this??
Demon Tae: Taehyung has demons. I mean Taehyung has me.
Y/n: Whatt!! So he has you??
Demon Tae: Hmm. In right time I came out.
Y/n: So your are Taehyung.
Demon Tae: No. I am not. I have another name and that is not taehyung.
Y/n: So, what is your name??
Demon Tae: My name is Kwan.

[Author: Taehyung demon form name is Kwan]

Y/n: Kwan. What you want from me.
Kwan: I want to drink your blood honey. After all I am a bloodthirst.

Then Taehyung I mean Kwan coming to near my bed. But I quickly get out of my bed. He stop his movement when I am get out of my bed.

Kwan: You still scare me? Don't worry it is less pain when I bite you.
Y/n: Please Kwan leave me. Why you try to hurt me. What is my fault?
Kwan: What's wrong with you? That's what you're asking me. Because of you and only because of you, Taehyung forgets his first love, Luna. And you seduced him. And I will never let Taehyung forget Luna. ( said angrily)
Y/n: This is not true. He is still remember her and love her. He is still love Luna. Kwan he never forget her.
Kwan: You know more than me. Taehyung slowly forget Luna. And I can't take this that Taehyung forget Luna.
Y/n:If Taehyung forgot about Luna. That's good for him. Because Taehyung blames himself for Luna's death.It's totally up to Taehyung to remember or no. Why don't you want Taehyung to forget Luna?
Kwan: Because I love luna too. If Taehyung forget her. I will forget too. Because my and Taehyung heart, mind, body same. But our personality is different. For that reason I don't want Taehyung forget her.

That means Kwan also loves Luna. And because of me, Taehyung is forgetting his first love. But it's good for Taehyung. He can move on in his life. But Kwan loves Luna very much. Kwan doesn't want to forget Luna at all. Well shall I love Kwan? Like what I'm giving Taehyung. Maybe if he finds love he can forget about Luna and move on with his life like Taehyung is moving on.

Y/n: Kwan I know you love her so much. But if you continuously hurt your self. Luna is feeling sad too. She want you will move on in your life Kwan.
Kwan: What happens to me if I forget Luna? There are many people who love Taehyung. But there is no one to love me.

I knew that he is lonely more than Taehyung. I will give my love to you Kwan. I will give my love both of you. Because I saw my dad to give his love to mom. My mom is have the same her body, heart, mind is one but she have different personality.
I saw Kwan crying. Then I went to him and hugged him. And I started patting him back gently.

Y/n: Don't cry Kwan.And who told you you are alone. I promise you Kwan I will give my love to you. Same as I give my love to Taehyung. I give my love both of you equally. Please Kwan don't be sad.You are not alone anymore.

Then I felt Kwan hug me back. I saw he is now stop crying. He break the hug some minute latee.

Kwan: I am sorry Y/n.

Then  he go out of my room. I know he is not well. Then My eyes go on the wall. I saw the wall clock. It is 5 a.m. now. Now I have to prepared me for today conversation.

Sorry my readers friend
For this late update
Sorry sorry sorry

Now enjoy this part.
Please vote & comment.