Chapter 12

Liya pov.

I am scared. If he is angry with me. I will never come to his room. No I can do this. I am so much brave girl. I am the Princess of demon world. Yes Liya go. 

I knock the door. But anyone don't response. I will knock again. No answer. So I open his room door. And peeking his room. I saw he is not in her room here. Where is he ?? Suddenly I saw a dairy. I am curiously picked up the diary. It is white colour. I saw his room os white colour to.  Most of the furniture is white. Impresive. I love his room. But what is in write this diary.

But this is bad manners to read someone personal diary. Whatever I am his love and I think he don't come back today.  I have to read this I am sure he write this diary about his past.
Then I flip the pages of diary then I found writing somethin.

When I am going to read. Someone knock the door. I am scared who is knocking the door.

Liya: Who is this?
Alina: It’s me Eonni. Open the door. Please.

I am going near to the door and open it.

Liya: Why you came here?
Alina: I am sorry.  I don't want to disturb both of you.
Liya: Jin is not here. Only I am here.
Alina: What?
Liya: Yes. Btw why are you here? You had to talk to Jungkook?
Alina: He is sleeping. So, I came here.
Liya: Okay. Come in.
Alina: What you doing?
Liya: Reading to a diary. And I am sure this diary revealed his past.
Alina: I don't know how can I know Jungkook past.
Liya: Just forget about that now. Let me read.
Alina: Read a little bit loud. I want to know too.

I star reading the diary.

(start reading)
I can't believe. How can I do this. I am a monster. A real monster. Who  kill people. I am kill my only best friend.  Yes my friend. It is the middle of the winter. My friend invite me to his house for a sleepover night. My friend name is Joss. He is so kind and humble boy. He always smile. Everyone love him so much.  And he is so much Friendly. So when Joss tell invite me I don't say no to him. I told him I am going to his house in the evening. Then I went to his house in the evening. Joss's parents pampered me so much. Then me and my friend got ready for bed. Then Joss and his parents all went to sleep.
Suddenly I woke up in the middle of the night. I hear a humming sound. I saw Joss was still sleeping. I left the room. To see where the sound is coming from.Then I saw that the sound was coming from the room where Joss's parents were sleeping. I slowly stand in front of their room door. Then I tried to open the door lightly. I was not prepared for what I saw then.

(Stop reading)

Alina: What Oppa saw?
Liya: Alina don't stop me in middle. Let me read.
Alina: Sorry. Actually I am so curious.
Liya: I know. Now don't stop me in middle. Let's see what he saw.
Alina: Okay.

(Again start reading)

I saw two men cut the throats of uncle and aunt. By saying this, they were slaughtered. And that's why it was sounding like a murmur. But by that time Joss had come. Then Joss saw the dead bodies of his parents and screamed. Little did I know Joss had woken up and was following me. Hearing his shout, the two men looked back at us.Then I realized that they are not human. They are demons. I quickly started running holding Joss's hand. And those demons were also following us. Somehow Joss and I fell while running. Then they caught me and Joss.

Demon 1: Wow look it is the king oldest son Kim Seok Jin.
Demon 2: Yes dude. You are right. Why you save a little human huh?
Jin: Don't try to hurt him. He is my friend. Best friend.  I order you leave him.
Demon 2: Oh my god. I am scared. Come on Prince Jin we don't accept that from you. You are the future king. But you trying to save a human. You know human are a garbage.
Jin: No they are not. All human are not bad.
Joss: Jin help me.
Jin: Don't worry I will save you.
Demon 1: Joss can you know one thing. Your friend is a demon. Yes he is demon. And he is the Demon King son.
Joss: What?? That's true Jin?
Demon 2: Yes Joss. And he order us to kill your parents. So we kill your parents because it is the Prince Jin order.
Joss: Prince Jin!
Jin: This is not true Joss. Don't believe them.
Joss: Are you really a Prince?
Jin: Joss try to hear me......
Joss: That's is true you are Prince?
Jin: Yes I am. Now happy but that is not true. I don't give any order to kill your parents.
Joss: I can't believe Jin. I think we are best friend. But you kill my parents.
Jin: It's not true.
Demon 1: Hey. Why are waiting for. Froce to Prince Jin to drink this serum.
Demon 2: You are right.

They tie joss to a tree. Then force fed me that serum. If one consumes this serum he becomes hypnotized. Then others do what they say. Those demons ordered to kill my friend. And according to their word I kill my friend.When I regained consciousness I saw blood on both my hands. I had killed my friend.

(Finish reading)

Alina: This is so sad. Oppa kill his friend.
Liya: He kill because he is hypnotize.
Alina: Now,what can I do?
Liya: About what?
Alina: About Jungkook. How can I know his past?
Liya: Hmmm( flipping  pages)
Alina: What hmm eonni. And stop flipping page.
Liya: OH MY GOD!!😱
Alina: Ahhhhh eonni. You scared me. Why you shouting?
Liya: See what I found.
Alina: About Jungkook Past. Oppa written  about Jungkook past too.
Alina: So what can we do now?
Liya: I think we have to read.
Alina: Okay then.

Jungkook past-

(Start reading)

I know  is wrong to write about someone else past. But I don't have any other option. I don't share my feeling with anyone. The reason I am scared that everyone try to hurt my loving person. Jungkook have very bad past. But he don't know about this. Because when he doing this he is unconscious. The reason he is in sleep walking. He is doing everything in sleep. He don't know what he is doing or not. For this sleep walking he kill our grandmother too. But he don't know. We don't blame him because he is in sleep walking and he kill her in his unconscious state. When he know grandmother dead he is the totally broken. 7 months he don't talk with us he don't smile. He lock him self in his room. We 6 brother so much trying to make him happy. And finally we successful to make him happy. But we never told him how grandmother died. If he know he will kill him self. He still sleep walking and doing so many thing. So when he is sleep we lock his room in by outside. And in early morning we unlock his door. We going to doctor for his this disease. how can we erased this problem. The doctor say only the true love can cure him for this disease. And we know Alina give that true love to Jungkook.

( Finish reading)

Alina pov.

I don't know  Jungkook have this type of past. And I am the only cure of him. Don't worry I will give you so much love Jungkook. I promise you.

Liya: Oh noo.
Alina: What happend?
Liya: We have to go. Look at the clock.
Alina: Come on. Let's go. Drop this diary in his same place.

Then me and eonni go to our room. And thinking what happened in earlier. That is so much bad memory they other 4 have but they erased that memory butTaehyung oppa,  Jin oppa and Jungkook past is still there mind.

Now we have to sleep. Let's see what happened tomorrow.

Sorry friends for late update
I am busy for that reason
I am late.
I hope you enjoy.
I love you❤️❤️❤️
Please don't angry with me
Please😭😭😭😭

Wait for next part......

Vote and Comment.