Chapter 7

Alina pov.
Today is crown ceremony. I am so much nervous. I am sitting in my room alone. Then suddenly I hear someone knocking in my room door. I opened my room door. I saw a maid standing there.
Maid: Princess Alina. Everyone is waiting for you. Please come fast.
Alina: Okay. I will coming. You can go now.
Maid bowed to me. Everyone waiting for me. Why? Then I will go downstair.And saw everyone sitting the dining table. Oh now I understand the maid calling me for breakfast.  I forgot about the breakfast. How dumb I am. I am smiling in my mind.
Alina: Good morning.
All: Good morning.
Jk: So you sleep well?
Alina: Yes Jungkook. But I am nervous.
Tae: Why?
Alina: About today day Oppa.
Tae: Don't worry. It's a big day I know but don't be nervous.
Y/n: How can you say that. After the crown ceremony we are going to be princess then we take some big  responsibility.
Jin: This is natural Y/n. Because you are princess. So you have to take the responsibility.
Suji: We know Oppa but we are scared. Can we fullfill our responsibility correctly.
Jimin: Of course. You all can fullfill your responsbility correctly. If there is any problem, take help from us. If not, we will teach you everything.
Ema: It's not easy oppa. Because we are taking the responsibility of the citizens of our country.
Namjoon: We told you nothing happen. Just focus to the crown ceremony now.
Liya: Okay.
Mom: My daughters. I have a request?
Emily: What is it Mom.
Mom: Don't call me mom. Call me Eomma.
Dad: And don't call me dad too. Call me.....
Y/n: Appa.
Ema: But why?
Mom: Because this is the tradition Ema.
Nina: You are right Eomma.
Alina: Okay. Now  we are call you Eomma and Appa.
Eomma & Appa: That's like a good girls.
Y/n: Liya unnie are you okay?
Liya: Yes I am okay. Don't worry.
Y/n: Hmmm. Unnie You told us to tell you something. So you tell us now.
Liya: First finish your breakfast.
I saw my two sisters talking about something. But I didn't understand what it was about.
Y/n pov.
Now I finished my breakfast. I got up from my chair. Then I going to wash my hand. After I finish to wash my hand. When I turned I saw Taehyung standing.
Y/n: Taehyung. you want to tell me something?
Tae: Nothing like that. Y/n you mom have anything like jewe?
Y/n: Yeah. One sun type pendent. Why?
Tae: Okay. I take this sun pendent from your house.
Y/n: But why?
Tae: Because It is your family's mark and your grandfather identify you that you are their families heir.
Y/n: You mean my grandfather he come to this crown ceremony.
Tae: Yes Y/n. He is the Chairman of Lee groups.
Y/n: Lee Mira is my mom name. My mom told me that she is belongs a high class family.
Tae: Now you understand everything. okay now I will go and bring this pendant quickly before this crown ceremony.
Y/n: Why?
Tae: You have to wear this pendan. 
Y/n: Why do you want taehyung?why you want I will wear this pendant?
Tae: Because I want you have a family in this world. I don't want you feel alone yourself.Okay I will going now. I come back quickly.  
I can't believe this. I have family in this demon world. And my grandfather is a chairman of lee groups. Can grandfather accept me as his heir. I don't know what I can do. Suddenly my phone vibrates. Taehyung send me message.
{In message }
Tae: I am come to your house. Can you have a picture of the pendant?
Y/n: Sure.
Pendant-

Tae: Thanks

Tae: Thanks.
He going to my house so fast. Suddenly Liya unnie calling me. I have to go.
Liya pov.
Now I finished my breakfast. Everyone finished there breakfast too. Now this is the time. I am calling Y/n. After some minutes later Y/n come.
Liya: Y/n tell to Nina, Alina, Ema, Suji, Emily to come my room.
Y/n: Okay Unnie.
Then Y/n tell everyone come to my room. They all come to my room.
Nina: Unnie why you tell us to come?
Liya: You all listen to me carefull. We all know that Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, Suga, Namjoon, Jungkook, J-hope everyone have a past. A bad past.
Every girl nodded their head as a yes.
Liya: And we promise to Eomma we all find out what past they are hidding. And give them love to change their attitude.
Alina: So what's the problem in this?
Liya: If we want to find them about there past. They are going to be ao much angry and try to hurt us or kill us.
Y/n: What are you talking Unnie? Are you gone mad?
Liya: No Y/n. I am not gone to mad.
Suji: Then we don't ask them today. Can we don't ask them anotherday.
Liya: No we can't. Because today is the full moon day. And Y/n know what's the meaning of this full moon.
Alina: Y/n Unnie you know?
Y/n: Yes Alina. If demons have bad past that day the demons kills the human and drinks that humans blood.
Emily: If they kill us?
Y/n: I don't thik they kill us.
Ema: Why? Why you think that?
Y/n: Because they all say they love us.
Nina: But If they are lost the control of body and mind?
Y/n: Who take the risk to ask them about there past?
I saw every girls silent when Y/n ask them. I am silent too.
Alina: Why you want unnie we ask them about there past?
Y/n: If you tell any one of them about there past. And if you can control them then we can control other six too. Because we can break the seven brothers strength.
They all scared. I know but what can I do. Suddenly Y/n she ask Taehyung first about his past.
Nina: Are you crazy? You will die!
Y/n: Don't worry. I can do this. Because I believe in my love and my Taehyung. He can't hurt me. And I can control him.  
Ema: When Y/n ask him Liya unnie?
Liya: After crown ceremony.
I am so scared about Y/n. I hope she can do this. And we all can do this too.  I saw the photo frame ot that seven boys  photo.