Chapter 2

Y/n pov
I am so nervous today. Because I am going to the demons world. And I am scared too.I am packing everything. Suddenly I hear car horn. I quickly pick up my bag and go outside and lock the main door. I saw taehyung standing by the car. The driver come out of the car and bow to me. And open the car back seat doorfor me. I get in the car and sit with taehyung.
I felel bored in the car. So I break the silence.
Y/n: Mr. Kim....
He cut me in middle.
Tae: Call me taehyung. Not Mr.Kim.
Y/n: Okay I am sorry. I don't call you Mr. Kim.
Tae: You want to say something?
Y/n:Yes. How can we go to the demons world?
Tae: You will see.
Suddenly we enter a forest. Then our car was covered in black fog. When the fog cleared, we saw our car parked in front of a big gate. I saw too taehyung.
Tae: Now come out of the car. Now we step in the demons world. I hope you don't scared.
Y/n: No, I am totally fine. How can we go now? I think the car don't going in right
Tae: Yes baby girl. You are absolutely right.  We will ride horses.
Y/n: But I can't ride horses.
Tae: Don't worry. You ride horse with me. So don't worry at much. Okay My Baby girl.
I everytime blushing when he call me baby girl. Then we open the gate and go inside. Some minutes later some man came with a horse. They bow to us. He sat on the back of the horse. Then he pulled me up and sat me on the back of the horse too. Then the horse start running. Suddenly he stop the horse. He put out something.
Tae: Use this eye drop.
Y/n: Why? I will use this.
Tae: Because it's important. If you use this you can understand who are the demons and who are the humans. Now use this fast.
Y/n:  Okay.
After that I use the drop. Then I saw taehyung and I see some time of black smoke come out from him. He see my Expression and smiling.
Tae: So, What you see baby girl?
Y/n: The black colour smoke come out of you.
Tae: Hmmm. So it's worked. You know what the meaning of this black colour smoke?
Y/n: Yes. I know the black colour smoke means you are demon. It's vanish now!
Tae: What?  The black smoke.
Y/n: Yes.
Tae: If you understand. Who is demon and human the smoke going to vanished.
Y/n: I understand now.
Tae: Okay. Let's go. We have to go palace quickly.
Y/n: Pa..Pa..palace.
Tae: Yes palace. Why shutter?
Y/n: No I am not. We have to go.
Taehyung pov.
Something is weird about y/n. I see she is so shy and nervous too. But I don't ask anything. This is not the time to ask her question.
Y/n: Taehyung. Can I ask you something? 
Tae: Sure. Tell me.
Y/n: What can I do infront of your parents?
Tae: Say hello to my parents. And don't disobey them. And if you want to know  about something talk to mom. Mom told you everything.
Y/n: Okay. Taehyung you have any brother or sister?
Tae: Yes I have 6 brother. But not any sister. But I quickly have 6 sister.
Y/n: 6 sister. How?
Tae: Awwww..My baby girl is so clueless. My 6 brothers wife. I mean my sisi-in-law they are my sister. You have brother-in-law.
Y/n: Oh. So I am Behave not so formal right.
Tae: Yes,  Baby girl.
I see she is blusing. When I call her baby girl. I smiling to see her so red face. She is really beautiful. I hope mom and dad like her too. I don't what my brothers doing now? I know the girls father not easily give they daughter to the demons king son hand. They have to fight with the girls fathers. I hope my brothers win the fight.

Hi guys,
I hope everyone is good and safe. Finally I finish writing the 2nd part.I hope you all like this part. And next part about the taehyung others brothers part how they fight with the daughters fathers. Because the other 6 girls father is demons.

So next part is very large. I told you guys so be ready for action. Till then take care.
And love you❤❤❤❤

Please vote and comment us