sleepless nights // baby cake

Info..

Calum - headspace of 1 year old

Luke - headspace of 9 months

Ashton - bubba

Michael - dada

OT4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV

-7:30 pm-

With their two little now settled down in bed, Michael and Ashton were able to have downtime of their own. The two sat on the couch, a baby monitor on the coffee table. Michael had the remote, scrolling on Netflix for a movie.

"There's like nothing new on here.." Michael mumbled softly, continuing to look.

"We can always rewatch grown ups" Ashton said, taking a sip of his tea. Michael grinned and nodded, finding the movie and turning it on.

-9:23 pm-

The movie came to an end soon, both Michael and Ashton decently tired. The pair walked upstairs, monitor in hand, and to their shared room.

They changed, Ashton putting on just shorts and Michael a t-shirt and sweats. The two got into bed and it wasn't long until they fell asleep.

-11:37 pm-

The time came when Michael was awoke to the sound of crying. He sighed, getting up out of bed and walking over to the nursery and smiling. Through the darkness he made his was to the source of the cries, it was Calum.

"Calum honey, what's the matter?" Michael asked softly, reaching down and picking the boy up. He held him in his arms, rocking him back and forth slowly while rubbing his back.

Soon Calum was back asleep and michael walked out of the room, across the hall, and over to his. I climbed back into bed, getting under the covers and falling back asleep.

-11:52 pm-

Michael had just barely fallen asleep when he was awoken yet again by crying. He groaned reaching over and smacking Ashton, who was a much heavier sleeper.

"Ash" michael mumbled sleepily.

"Yeah?" Ashton asked.

"Go deal with the crying please" Michael mumbled. "It's probably Cal-"

Just then he was interrupted by the crying growing louder, two different sets of cries ringing though the house. Michael and Ashton both groaned before getting up.

They walked into the nursery, Ashton going to Luke and Michael going to Calum. Michael luckily got Calum to settle down pretty quickly but Luke just wouldn't go down. Ashton changed Luke, rocked him, and even read him a story but not of it worked.

"I'll go grab a bottle, milk should put him to bed." Michael mumbled. He walked out, rubbing his eyes as he headed downstairs. He grabbed a bottle, putting it in the microwave for thirty seconds before making his way back upstairs.

He handed the bottle to Ashton with a sigh. "I'm heading back to bed" he said, returning to his bedroom.

Ashton sighed, sitting in the rocking chair with Luke cradled in his arms. "Here you go little one" he said softly as he put the bottle in Luke's mouth.

Thankfully, Luke took the bottle without any complaints, drinking it slowly until he fell asleep in Ashton's arms.

With a sigh of relief, Ashton put Luke back in his crib, letting the unfinished bottle sit on the nightstand. Once Luke was situated, he headed back to the bedroom.