nature wives

Katherine pov

Joel was telling us all about what him and Lizzie saw . Jimmy's and Scotts face went red in embarrassment. When he was telling us about what he found late in the night a question popped into my head.

"Joel why did you and Lizzie even go up to the roof in the first place. I mean everyone knows that people make out their" I ask. Joel's and lizzies face went red. "The story's not about us!" Joel half shouted coursing Shelby and I to laugh.

After a while of talked I go into my room to go and work on something. I really want to ask Shelby to go to prom with me. I got what I had planned out and set it on her bed.

"Shelby!!!" I call out from my dorm.

Shubble pov

I hear my name get called it sounded like my Katherine. I went up to our dorm and she was blocking the entrance.

"Whats wrong?" I ask. I try and see through her to our dorm." I wanted to ask you something". I look slightly worried. "So I made you something and you don't have to-" I cut her off. "You made me something sure no matter what I'll love it" Im so excited.

I walked into my dorm and saw something sticking out from my bed. I pull up this mysterious sign and it read.

Shelby will you go to prom with me.

I look up to my amazing girlfriend and jump into her arms. "Of course I will"I say to her I mean why wouldn't I. I love Katherine so much.