3.

"Tch how many times do I have to tell you to stop using my name. You are not an uchiha, your not my wife. This marriage was arranged it has no love." Sasuke gritted out. Which shocked me. I felt so out of place was it okay for me to witness their fight like this?

The biggest, richest person in the world and the most loved celebrity fighting. "Sasuke-kun how can you say such a thing?! I married you because you asked me too!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. Sasuke only seemed to be getting more upset, his body tensed and his fists clenched his glared looked as if he wanted to kill.

"Because the slut you are forced me!" He shouted which echoed around the whole house. I was so uncomfortable was this what it was like inside the house of the world's top couple? Was all the smiles and huggs and kisses I saw on TV a lie? A sham?

They kept arguing as if they was the only people in the house. The maids kept cleaning as if they was used to it. Suddenly I heard a soft cry. I looked behind Sakura and saw a small child. She had glasses on and a white cane. She was actual blind like she couldn't see at all. I thought she just needed glasses.

I got annoyed and fed up with those two self arguing, they can argue their whole life away but not jnfront of me or their child. "SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yelled over them. Which clearly shocked them both because they instantly shut up and looked my way well glared my way.

"Exuse me?" Sakura asked. As if I just created the world's biggest crime infront of her and she needed clarification on if I actually did it. "How can you call yourselves parents and just fight infront of your daughter she may be blind but she can still hear, she may be a child but she still understands!" I yelled crying.

Great now I am crying? Why was I getting emotional oh right because I was in her place too. "She's a human too and she has emotions, which you both ignored." I finished and went to the child. She used her cane to find where I was and hugged me. I returned the favor crying.

I knew better than anyone to know what it was like to hear yelling in your house. Thankfully papa and father took me out that environment when I was 10 years old. But the damage was already done. I could no longer stand arguments and yelling. I was bullied and treated as a nobody because of how smart I was.

Nobody dared to care if I had any feeling. Nobody dared to save the remaining feelings I had. They trampled over me until I gave out I shut them out and became the way I am now. I don't talk to people unless I am forced and I have little to no friends because I am scared.

This little innocent girl should have to suffer and live life like I did. After wiping my tears I quickly stood up and turned to her parents. I bowed "I'm sorry, I understand if I am no longer hired for this job because of my actions." I said. But it felt as if the life force was getting sucked out of me.

"Yes your not getting this job who in the right mind do you think you are yelling at me?" Sakura screamed. I just continued looking at the ground. It suddenly became the most interesting thing in that room to me. "Shut it Sakura, I make the decisions in my house. Your hired." Sasuke over ruled Sakura.

I looked up almost breaking my neck in the process. "Thank you sir, I will try my best to never raise my voice at you again." I cheered. Sakura angrily stormed off to somewhere in the house in guessing her room. A maid came and helped sarada go to her room. "Naru your interesting I have to say that." Sasuke said emphasizing the naru.

I blushed naru?? Who did he think he was calling me that. Oh.. but I don't really not like it. Hearing that from his mouth was making me crave more of him, I wanted hear him call me for of those nicknames. Help me somebody I have truly fallen for the wrong person.

"I will send a butler to pack your belongings, one of the bedrooms have been fixed I hope it's to your liking." He said. I gave a small nod. The growing butterflies in my stomach made me want to run away, made me want to throw up.

"How much will I be getting paid?" I asked. Immediately regretting, what if he thinks I am only in this for the money? What if he gets mad? I closed my eyes scared to see his expression. "Um how about 5,000 weekly?" He asked. My eyes widened. Could he really afford to may me that much?

And this job is so simple to be making that much. "Sir that's too much for this simple job." I blurted out without thinking, Hey money was money. He smirked again. Making my world stop, my breathing hitched and my blush grew. The power this man has over me is insane. He leaned closer into my face. "Oh naru you'll be doing much more than attending to my pathetic thing called daughter." He whispered licking my ear.

I moaned the sensation of his hot tongue on my ear was so overestimating. My knees where getting weak and I knew my body was getting excited. He chuckled and walked away. At the same time my knees gave out and I fell on the floor, a blushing mess. After getting myself back together I went to the room where the maid showed me.

It was decent in size and it looked fancy. I loved it here already. I sat on the king sized bed and opened my phone. I called my father, it was about 7 pm so he should be at home cooking or either watching TV with father. After three rings he picked up. Again there I was yelling into the pillow while kicking my legs aggressively against the bed.

"Papa, I've fallen inlove. I got the job and moved into the richest guy on the earths house! His daughter seemed friendly. And oh I groaned. The father he is just a dream come true. Tall, perfect amount of muscles, and his voice. His smell. Help me!!" I yelled.

I heard Papa sighed and father laugh. "Look our little Naruto has grown into a man now. Grow some balls and get your man!" Kakashi shouted into the phone, I heard a distant slap which I'm sure was iruka who slapped kakashi for his comment. I smiled. They was still the same.

"Naruto that is a married man. With a daughter you have to know what your getting yourself into!" Iruka protested. I rolled my eyes at times like this father was better talking to. "Yes Papa, but father was also engaged when you stole him away!" I stated. Kakashi busted into laughter and I'm sure iruka blushed.

"Ugh fine you win this one but be careful Naruto. There are some people who are crazy when it comes to love and I just don't want you to get hurt." Iruka whole heartedly told me. I gave a small smile. A heard a small knock on the door. "I love you Papa, father I have to go." I rushed off the phone hanging up beforing hearing their reply.

A maid came in the room. "Exuse me but the master has requested your attendance in tonight's dinner." She told me. I nodded and she walked away. My first night at thus house I am ready!