8.

With thanks giving right around the corner the uchihas have been planning. Me and Sasuke had to be very secretive of our relationship. Even going as far as to going to hotels to gave sex.

Crazy but the things I am willing to do for the one I love. I sighed. "Ruto dear what's wrong?" Mikoto asked. I guessed I sighed to loudly. I put on a small smile "nothing." I replied. It seemed like mikoto was one different uchiha. Fugaku was quiet but observing. Itachi spoke his mind and did what he wanted.

The uchiha was full of different personalities it was crazy. But tomorrow would be the big day I would see my bio parents and my parents, I was scared hopefully father doesn't do or say anything about my sexual activities with Sasuke.

At night I walked into sasukes room. He looked at me with a smirk. "I knew my naru would come to me." Sasuke chimed. I rolled my eyes getting undressed. Now having sex I crave it. It's like all of my innocence was given to this guy. I wanted his touch, his kissing every moment.

He carried me and roughly threw me on the bed. He climbed onto me and started pounding into me like no tomorrow. I bit my hand to stop from screaming. I loved his rough treatment. Without warning the door opened. Sasuke quickly covered us with the blanket. "Brother I'm not stupid I know you've been bedding cute little naru-chan." Itachi said.

Sasuke sighed and pulled the blankets from covering our faced. But he continued his thrusts. I blushed and closed my eyes. Itachi chuckled, "father has requested your attendance in our regular night before Thanksgiving celebration." Itachi informed walking out.

Sasuke quickened his pace until he finished. I was panting and a blushing mess on his bed. He got up and took a shower putting on some clothes. He then left me alone in his room. I sighed this night didn't go as planned. I cuddled Into the blanket and fell asleep.

I was awoken from my slumber early morning when Sasuke climbed into the bed. I could tell he was drunk. "What did you do?" I asked curious of this family tradition. He pecked my lips. "We drink and talk about stupid family memories. As a way to be thankful for the family memories we was blessed with." He answered. I smiled that seemed lovely.

I understood it. Many people aren't blessed with a happy family or a fami,y in general. As well as some family are blessed but the life is so changing you don't know who would leave at any moment every year with all family members is special, every new memory is important.

I smiled and kissed the sleeping Sasuke. He's making me fall for him and his family even more. One day I'm sure there would be day when I can marry him and call sarada mine.

Morning came and I helped the maids clean and prepare the house for the upcoming party. Sarada colored and did her best to keep herself busy since the uchihas was all hungover sleeping, and I was busy preparing. My bio parents arrived way too early for my liking.

The uchihas was all still asleep which left me with them. Dammit mikoto why did you do this to me. "Naruto it's nice to see you again." Minato sheepishly stated. I boringly looked at him. "Yeah I can't say the same." I retorted. His smile instantly turned to a frown.

"U-um we heard from iruka that you have passed all your classes so far with good grades." Kushina said trying to make small talk. I nodded. As if my savior sarada came to me showing me her horribly drawn picture. I smiled at her and rubbed her back. "It's beautiful just like you." I cheered.

She laughed and nodded. One by one the uchihas showed themselves, sarada visibly closed herself off. Her smile was wiped off her face and she had no emotion shown. "Sarada you can see the adults there talking leave them." Mikoto shouted annoyed.

"B-but ma'am I can't see." Sandra's quietly stuttered out. Mikoto looked annoyed but this time fugaku spoke. "You dare talk back to my wife. You may be blind but you can hear or do I need to cause you to go death too." He gritted out. Sarada started shaking. I held on to her. I carried her.

It was so wrong how they was treating her. "I'm sorry but I called her over I saw she was drawing me something sad I wanted to see." I ranted scared that if they didn't believe me they would hurt the little scared girl in my arms.

Mikotos face seemed to clan down and she smiled at me. "Oh ruto don't apologize to me you did nothing wrong, it is your job to attend to that brat any ways." She remarked. The knock at the door cooled the tension in the room. I opened the door after letting sarada down. There was my parents.

I smiled at them before jumping into their arms. It's been about 6 months since I last saw them. Yes we talk on the phone but there is a difference. "Everyone these are my parents. My mother is iruka and my father is kakashi." I introduced. They all nodded. But my biomparents looked down. What was that about. I just shrugged.

Sasuke walked over to them and held out his hand. Kakashi took it. They both gripped hard onto each other hands glaring at each other but a smile plastered on their face. My sweat dropped as I scratched my neck. "I'm Sasuke." Sasuke stated. Kakashi raised his eye brow. "Kakashi." He replied. Iruka punched Kakashis arm. He broke the hand shake and turned to his husband.

"Ruka? What was that for?" He whined. I chuckled, "papa's jealous he doesn't like dad holding hands with someone else for too long." I sang running away from my dad who was trying to kill me with a flushed face. Itachi smiled at the sight of me and my family. But mikoto and her husband fugaku sadly looked at my bio parents.

After calming down we all sat in the living room. I had sarada on my lap. "Bring us a couple bottles of wine." Fugaku told one of the maids. Which nodded. "So let's each share one thing we are grateful for." Itachi shouted while drinking his wine.

I took a sip of the red wine that was poured in my wine cup. One day wouldn't hurt right. "Dad can I drink the wine" I asked after all people can't drink until you was 21. "Yes." Minato said the same time as iruka said no. Everyone was put into a bind. Minato looked at iruka. "U-um.." I spoke.

"No Naruto, irukas right you can't drink." Minato sadly said scarring down his wine. It hurt me to see him like this. Kakashi was whispering into irukas ear. "I'm sorry Minato, he can drink like you said." He mumbled. Kakashi kissed his cheek after that. So Kakashi put him up to that. "Minato, kushina one when I say papa or dad I am talking to the people who raised me. And second your still my parents I am sorry for treating you horribly.

I've been avoiding you because it hurt. But in an adult and I have to come to term with things. So I am thankful to you because with you I would be alive to be with the one I love. Without you I wouldn't have such amazing parents." I expressed. Everyone smiled at me. And my bio parents hugged me.

Yeah it hurts to know that your biological parents was alive and well when you was alone in another place. It makes you wonder why didn't they want you. It make you question your own self worth. But I also have to be grateful because they did it for my benefit. My mother and father knew they couldn't properly raise me so they gave me up hoping that I find some better than them which I did.

We went to the dinning room and ate the magnificent food cooked by the chefs. Both parents came together and decided that they could talk to each other deciding my life. But that wasn't needed I was an adult. By the end of the night when sarada was in bed everyone was drunk. Dad and minato playfully jumped Sasuke. Which i thought was hilarious. Thanksgiving wasn't too bad.