10.

'Fuck'. Was the only thing that came to mind when I thought about this whole situation. I was panicking my naru knew about me and my brothers secret. But it was before we was able to fully trap him with us.

We didnt have itachi marry Naruto, we couldn't have just didn't have enough time. Now he might just leave us for good when he wakes. No that's not it he will tell the police about our crimes and we will be sent to jail. All our planning just for him to be ours would be wasted.

"Sasuke tie him down to the torture table. When he wakes hopefully we can get him calm enough to atleat keep our secret." Itachi suggested. But I wanted more than that. The reason I even kept sarada in the house was to get him to live with me. Dammit I will not loose him.

I tied Naruto down to the table, and waited until he woke up. Since he only passed out from shock he should be waking soon, but my nerves was going crazy. I wanted him. I wanted him. And I will have him.

"Itachi what did you do with sakuras body?" I asked. If he left her down here after our revenge times Naruto would surely be more scared of us. "I hid her like you said away from the house." He replied. That was true, itachi wanted to beat her more but she was already dead so I told him to get rid of her body.

That slut actually hurt our naru and thought she could get away with it. We made sure she was taught that nobody hurts naru not while we are still here. "Sasuke I think we should hide his teenage pictures and sakuras." Itachi commented. Oh that was right we've been stalking him since he was 15.

So many good photos we was able to take. Like him getting undressed for his shower the day before prom. And another was him and his parents at his graduation. It's like we've been there every step of the way in the shadows. There was times he almost noticed us like when he was in the bathroom at school.

I took many photos of him bending down to water his face but when he looked up he caught a glance of me. We did that for his own good. We loved him and waited for him to be an adult before taking him. Itachi even allowed me to go first when it was all his idea and planning that led us to him.

I heard stirring on the bed so I looked to where we strapped down Naruto. He looked at us crying. He was trying to get free but he couldn't. His body was shaking, I wanted to hug him, hold him and kiss him but I have to hold back.

Naruto pov.

I woke up tightly chained to a bed. Memories of what happened flooded my mind. They have been stalk8ng me and taking photos! They killed Sakura! Omg.. I can't handle this. Why did I have to fall for them? Why did it have to be this way?

Tears filled my eyes as I looked at them. The ones I once called my prince or lover. I wasn't safe with them. My body started shaking and I tried to free myself but failed. "P-please don't hurt me! I promise I will not tell anybody about what you did just don't kill me!" I begged. Tightly shutting my eyes afraid that they would strike me at any moment.

But there was no strike coming my way all I felt was my head being rubbed. "Naru-chan we never meant for you to find out about this we promise this is all for you baby but we cannot let you go." Itachi said trying to stop my crying but it just made me worst. Why couldn't they let me go?

Are they going to torture me like they did Sakura? I'm so stupid to think they actually loved me! They did this to Sakura they got her in bed then killed her now I am next. The more I thought about it the more it made sense. He used me the moment I got here, he's found a new toy.

I don't want to die. I have many dream. I want to have a family. Sarada! Is she safe? I will get free and take her from these evil beings she is around I will not let her be killed too. "Ruto we aren't going to hurt you we promise." I heard Sasuke state.

I looked up at them slowly. It didn't make sense. "Why?" I asked. I needed to know why? The pictures of me, the pictures of Sakura was ther more? I needed to know it all or else I would be Turing them in. "Tell me everything and I'll think about what to do with you both." I gritted out.

I felt so stupid, I felt so naive. How could I let myself fall this far for them. I saw all the bad things they did and here I was still willing to hear them out! If there is a God up there please tell me what to do. I want to cry, scream, hit them for dragging me into this but I want to hug them and tell them I still love them.

This was all too much for me. "We both fell inlove with you since you was 15. We saw you meet with your biological parents at the Cafe, and we just so happened to be there. We made quick eye contact but you looked away like I was nothing important." Sasuke started. But I didn't remember that.

The day I met my parents at the Cafe there wasn't anyone as hot as those two. Eye contact. No I would remember that. The only thing I do remember that meeting was my biological parents begging me to come home because they wanted to raise their child. But I wasn't their child not after they left me at the orphanage.

I understand they was young but they had so many people to give me up to. My biological mother had a brother who was older than her. He could have helped her raise me. But no they left me at the worst orphanage in town. But that's not important I want to know more about Sasuke and itachi.

"After making eye contact and you blowing me off like I didn't matter it hurt, but your ocean dasling blue eyes that held so much in them made us want you more. So after that we started following you." Itachi casually admitted. That's not something anybody should say as simple as he did. It was embarrassing for myself.

The crazy things I did back in highschool. I don't want them to now that part of myself. "After a while we noticed that you was a very smart, and beautiful person. You didn't date and was strictly focused on schooling which made us crave you more, to be able to take your innocence away would be great." Sasuke also admitted. I blushed again. These guys!

"When you graduated highschool and got your scholarship at your college we was ecstatic, because you was closer to us than before. Your mother called mine crying saying you needed a job and declined their offer for money. We took action we threatened every store owner to hold back for hiring you, and when you went job hunting we made sure only sasukes poster was there for show." Itachi informed.

My eyes widened. Those months I spent basically broke was because of them! I had barely enough money to pay rent! I sometimes starved myself just to keep my phone on! Just to find out they told store owners not to hire me. That's crazy how could they do that. I started crying again.

Sasuke hugged me. I couldn't hug him with the chains still being around me but for some reason it calmed me. And those butterflies I got when we first met came back. His sent filled my nose calming me. The power those two had over me was insane. But it's my fault for turning a blind eye to them, I knew they was too good to be true.

"Then we invited you here, you was amazing. Perfect wife in every shape, form and way. We couldn't hold back so Sasuke went ahead of the plan and slept with you. That's when we found out Sakura hurt you, our precious lover. So we hurt her just like she did you." Sasuke gritted out. Now I was starting to understand those two.

Sakura did go missing after I was hurt, and I was too stupid to put the pieces together. No I wasn't I just turned a blind eye to it. I wanted them so bad I was glad she was out the picture glad she couldn't hurt sarada anymore. Wait.... I'm starting to sound like them.