Chapter four.

"uhm.. okay." i reply. he tightens the hug one last time before stepping away and leading me upstairs. I saw Tk on the way up, and i tried to walk toward him but Judd put his hand on my lower back and pushed me up the stairs.

"okay, dude what is going on, i feel like im in one of those annoying movie's where im being sent away to a psych ward." i explained,
"would you chill." Judd muttered, i honestly felt like a locked up dog.

when we got upstairs, Captain strand was waiting there, he looked as if he had just finished decorating,
"How's the room, do you like it?" He asks, as he steps away. i took a long look at the room, and it had a lot of things from my old room.
"yes, i love it." I say with a smile. cap then looks at me, signaling for me to sit on the bed,

"uh, where's Andrew i don't think i saw him downstairs." i asked, looking around the room cluelessly. Judd looked as if he was about to break down again, and Cap looked down at where he stood. Judd never cried, the last time he cried was when his old crew passed. no, this couldn't mean Andrew did..

"this isn't a funny joke. where is he." i say, slowly catching on, he's not dead. he isn't.

"Cilla, i'm sorry." Captain strand said, as he walked toward me and hugged me,
"No, he's not gone" i say, hiding my emotion, and looking around the room cluelessly,
"funerals tomorrow." He adds, in a slow tone, running his hands down my long hair. i shook my head, why the fuck was everything going so bad this week, its like i was living in a horror movie. 

it then hit me, and it made everything 10 times worse. the last conversation I had, involving him was a fight about me overdosing, i cant believe it, i just stormed away, why was I so dramatic. this is all my fault, I put everybody in bad moods that night, if it weren't for me storming away, we all probably would've went to bed after making sure everything was turned off.

i heard the door open, but i didn't look, i couldn't believe myself. i blamed the entire thing on myself. 

"if I didn't storm out that night, i bet he'd still be here, i made everyone in a bad mood, if i haven't stormed out that night, everyone would've re-checked everything." i mumbled, biting on the skin around my nail.

"what- no, its not your fault, someone broke in, and - and set the house on fire." Judd explained. 
"don't think this is your fault," Captain strand said, as he rubbed my back up and down.

"if anything, you should be grateful we got you out of there, if we didn't you could've been dead too." Cap added.
"you're taking this surprisingly well." Judd said, walking to me and swinging an arm around my shoulder.

the door swung open again, and my father walked through. he walked over to me and hugged me. "how are you Priscilla?" he asks, looking at me up and down, with either of his hands on each shoulder.
"I'm fine." i say, pasting a smile along my face, 

Fast forward a while, and we were all downstairs, I sat on one of the chairs, with a drink in my hand, maybe having one too many drinks. everyone was standing around the counter while i sat.

"Hey Cilla!" i heard a voice call for me, i looked around the room, and it didnt seem like anybody had called me, But when i looked in front of me, i saw my ex boyfriend, Brandon. my heart immediately sunk.
"how are you?" he asks.

"what are you doing here?" I ask him, taking another sip of my drink. 
"i just wanted to come and say sorry for your loss. its hard to lose somebody so close to you." he mumbled, spreading his legs, and leaning softly. 
"oh well, thank you." I respond, looking at him. I didn't think i'd ever see him again, not after everything he's done to me and my mental health.

he stood up, and walked toward me, holding my chin and lifting it up slowly. he then grabbed onto my arms, tightly. i felt the sharp pain when he grabbed me. all of a sudden, i couldn't speak, and all that was playing in my mind were flash backs of all the shitty things he's done. like i couldn't control my own body.

i groaned, from not being able to speak and tried to shake myself off and away from his grip.
"you were supposed to be mine forever, Cilla. you left me, for this family." he mumbled, throwing my arms back and going to sit back at the other couch. soon enough, Brandon got up and left, through the back door. I put my hands over my arms where he held, and walked to everyone else, grabbing myself another drink.

"Hey Judd," i mumbled,
"Hey," He says, looking down at me, swinging an arm around my shoulders.
"who invited Brandon?" i asked, chugging my drink.
"what? Nobody invited him? why is he here?" He said, getting a bit protective.
"yeah, he was, but he left now." I said, 
"he just wanted to say sorry for my loss, and that he knows how it feels, because he lost me." I explained to him. the room was loud so i doubt anybody else had heard the convo.

"are you sure? Nobody let him in. and i didnt see him at all." he explained.
"Judd, i had a whole conversation with him." i responded.
" he even grabbed my arms!" i said, a bit louder and showing him my arms.
Judd looked at my arms, not impressed. 
"I'm telling you. somehow he had to have snuck in. nobody let him in." he explained, 

i shrugged it off and grabbed myself a couple more drinks. the rest of the night was a lot of fun, we all joked, and drank. although i wasn't supposed to be drinking, i was supposed to be drinking mineral water with Tk. but i brought myself back to day one.