Chapter ten

on my way home, I could feel my body drift to sleep, I didn't think much of it. I didn't fall asleep, I was just way too tired.

i soon pulled into the driveway and smiled at the thought of my bed. sleeping after a long shift is exactly everything I've ever needed. for a moment, i had forgotten about everything that happened that day. I had called Cilla a couple times on my way home, she hadn't answered so I assumed she was asleep. when i got inside, i called for her a couple times, and i was right. she was passed out in the bed. 

I quietly got into bed next to her, and wrapped an arm around her. being in her presents made me feel safe. tomorrow we both didn't have work,  so maybe i would plan something nice for her. i mean after everything shes been through, its the least i can do. i unwrapped my arm around her, and went on my phone to look up some cool things we can do in advanced. first i booked us a nice dinner at the keg, then got us tickets to go to six flags so we can enjoy some more fun. after i booked everything, i fell back asleep, over her shoulder.

as i woke up, i noticed she wasnt there. I groaned, and walked downstairs, hoping to see her, sitting on the couch, or talking with my dad. thankfully, she was sitting at the table across from my dad drinking a cup of coffee.

I couldn't tell exactly what they were talking about, but they stopped when i got in the kitchen. 

"morning," I said, as I walked over to Cilla and hugged her from behind, kissing her cheek softly.
"I've got a surprise for us today." I said with a smile, then walking to the counter and pouring myself a cup. 

a smile appeared on her face before my dad began to speak. 
"enjoy your day kids, I've gotta start getting ready for my day." he said, as he patted me on the back, and walked into the other room. 

'so what did you say you had planned for us?" She asked, as she looked at me with a smirky smile.

"its an entire day of fun, trust me." I mentioned, as i smiled and turned away to check if the tickets came through. which they did. 
"hurry up, go get ready and then we'll be on our way." i smiled, walking over to her once again and kissing her. she nodded and walked up the steps. i sighed lowly and walked into another room to get myself cleaned up.

---

im aware this is a short chapter, its because the next chapter will be much longer. and i wanna try and get started on it as quick as i can, due to me already losing motivation to continue this any longer.

-S