♧ Rainy Day ♧

It had been a looong day at work, with 50,000 increasingly annoying people complaining that their food isn't cooked enough. Even though it was cooked the dumb bitch. When I got home I threw my bag on my bed and checked the fridge for food. There was only vegetables which aren't my first choice, especially at three in the afternoon. 

Frank wasn't home yet, so I put my music on the speaker, but quiet enough to not disturb everyone in the building. I was playing games when I saw Ryan was online. So I sent him a snap of the spitting rain outside. A few snaps later, Ryan facetimed me.

"Hey Ry." I said, putting my phone on the coffee table. "Hey Syl. How was work?" Ryan replied, who was clearly lying in bed. "Pretty shit. Bunch of Karens." I told him. "What about you?" Ryan sighed. "I'm bored. Is Frank home?" He said. "Uh, no. He's not. Why, what are thinking mister?" I asked suspiciously. Ryan looked sheepish. "No nothing. I just wanna come over and hug you." 

{ time skip }

Ryan was sitting next to me on the couch, holding me hand as I rested my head on his shoulder while my music continued playing. "What's this band called again?" Ryan asked. "Metallica, Ryan. Bunch of screaming old men who make good music." I told him for 70th time. Ryan turned to face me and kissed me on the forehead, just as the rain began to get heavier. 

"What was that for?" I asked, hoping he would do it again. "Because your my girlfriend and I want to kiss you." Ryan put his hand on my cheek and leaned closer to my face, eyes shut. I closed my eyes too and let Ryan press his soft lips against mine. We broke apart to catch a breath, but we met again. As Ryan kissed me harder, The Wizard by Black Sabbath began playing. He paused for a moment. "What is this?" Ryan asked. "Good music." I replied before our lips collided once more. 

Not long after that, the door opened to reveal a wet and grumpy Frank Iero who was dripping on the kitchen floor. Ryan and I didn't hear him arrive because of my music, which was now playing Falling in Reverse. Frank walked in the lounge and saw Ryan and I, but said nothing and went to his room. I pulled away and got up. "I'd better go check on him." I explained. Ryan nodded and I left.

"Hey Frankie." I said, sitting on his bed next to me. "What's up?" Frank didn't reply. I put my arms around him in an effort to cheer up the miserable hag. "I want to tell you but I can't." Frank answered eventually, rubbing his hands against his thighs. "Why don't you come out to the lounge with me and Ryan and we watch a mpvie or something?" I suggested, to which Frank nodded in reply. "I'll  cook something yummy. Your favourite food. Anything." 

Frank and Ryan were sitting on the couch chatting about music whilst I was in the kitchen whipping up something for the three of us. I managed to cook some packet mac and cheese, but put real cheese on it to make it taste better. I served up a bowl for each of us and brought them in on a tray with a three glasses of cordial to go with. 

We watched a horror film, and it was actually a kind of scary one. One of the jumpscares a  dead body fell on top of the person, and I jumped into Ryan's arms. After that Frank left to the bedroom again and Ryan and I tried to cook some truffles, which were delicious by the way. I brought a small bowl of truffles into the bedroom and left them on Frank's bedside table. He must've been in the bathroom. 

The rain still hadn't stopped, and Ryan dragged me outside to splash in puddles with him. We ran down the windy wet street, yelling with joy. Ryan picked me up and spun me round until I was dizzy. My haor was soaked and my clothes were sticking to my body. Ryan's shirt was stuck tight to him and I admired his arms. He caught me and just laughed. "Hey! Laugh at me you pig!" I kicked at a puddle, sending dirty water up Ryan's legs. He picked me and lugged me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "I hate you!" I cried at him, kicking my legs. Ryan put me down and I wrapped my arms around his neck, which was hard due to the height difference. 

I stood on my tiptoes as I kissed Ryan and he kissed me, our faces wet and frozen from the cold. We kissed until our lips were blue and we were shivering too much to function. We walked inside, and I leaned on Ryan for support as we trudged up the stairs to my apartment. By now it was dark, and I offered Ryan to stay the night. "Only if you want to." I said, but Ryan said he'd love to.