Chapter 1
The past
______

A 3 year old boy was clinching onto his mother's dress, his eyes teary because of crying. "M-mommy, tae tae doesn't want t-to go" the little boy whined.

"Nobody will like tae tae" taehyung began crying again. "Awww my tae tae baby, everyone will love you, I'm sure. You will make a lot of friends" Mrs Kim tried to calm her son.

"R-really?" Taehyung asked with his big innocent eyes. His mother picked him up in her arms and pecked the tip of her son's nose. "I'm sure" she smiled and taehyung smiled a little too.

"I-I will go" he said and his mother put him on the ground again. "Bye my tae tae baby, I'll see you in a few hours" with that his mother walked out of the kindergarten.

Taehyung was left alone, he kept standing at the place where his mother left him. Suddenly he felt someone tapping his shoulder, taehyung flinched a little and turned around.

Before him was standing a very cute boy. "Hello, I'm Jungkook but you can call me kookie. What is your name?" The boy smiled, showing his cute bunny teeth.

"T-t-taehyung, but m-mommy calls me tae tae" taehyung said shyly. This was the first time for him to really talk to someone except his mom and dad.

"That's a pretty name, you're very cute tae tae" that made taehyung blush a little. "Will you be my friend?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded shyly and jungkook hugged him, caughting the other boy off guard.

"From now one we'll be best friends tae tae".

And that's how a beautiful friendship started to bloom between the two young, cute boys.
____________________________________

Hope you liked it❤️❤️. Probably nobody's gonna read this shit😂

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟