Chapter 3
The past
_______

Taehyung and jungkook were walking with their parents on the playground of their new school. "I'm so happy that we're going here together kookie!" Taehyung squealed. "I'm so happy too" Jungkook smiled at taehyung fondly, watching him jump in happiness.

Their parents walked them to their classroom and left, telling them that they would pick them up after school, thinking that their kids would find it scary to start elementary school. But nothing was further from the truth. The two were anything but scared because they knew they had each other.

"Hello, what's your name?" A little girl came walking toward taehyung and jungkook. "I'm jungkook, but you can call me kookie" jungkook said with his famous bunny smile.

"I'm taehyung and only MY kookie can call me tae tae" taehyung said as he clinched onto his best friend's arm possessively.

"I'm ji-eun, nice to meet you kookie and taehyung" the girl said while also smiling. Taehyung didn't like it how jungkook smiled at the girl, so he dragged jungkook toward a table with two chairs where they were going to sit.

"What happened tae tae? Why were you so mean to ji-eun?" Jungkook asked, he actually found it very cute that taehyung was jealous.

"I don't want you to get a new friend, you're my best friend kookie" taehyung said. "Of course tae tae, you're my bestest friend". Taehyung smiled at that, he was jungkook's bestest friend.

After a few minutes their teacher came walking inside the classroom, she had a friendly smile on her face.

And that's how the two best friends started a new adventure at their new school together.
____________________________________

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟