"Ahhh kookie stoppppp!" Taehyung shouted while trying to get jungkook off him. "Make me" jungkook smirked.

"P-please, I-I can't take i-it" taehyung had tears in his eyes from jungkook's tickling. Jungkook suddenly stopped when the door opened, revealing a woman in her 40s. It was jungkook's mom.

"Oh, I see you two are busy" she giggled. "I'll leave you two alone, just continue what you two were doing" with that she closed the door with a smirk.

Jungkook and taehyung both flushed to a derp shade of red. "S-shall we watch a movie, tae tae?" Jungkook asked getting off taehyung and sitting next to him on the bed.

"Y-yes, sounds f-fun, kookie" taehyung stuttered while looking down.

                                30 minutes later

"Shhh kookie, it's okay. It's just a movie"  taehyung tried to calm the shaking boy in his arms down. Jungkook thought taehyung would be scared if he picked a horror movie, then jungkook could hug the boy and calm him and maybe even kiss his cheeks if he was lucky. But taehyung wasn't the one that was scared and needed to be calmed down, it was jungkook.

"T-tae tae, didn't you see that. There was a ghost, a fucking ghost!" Jungkook shouted, only to earn a soft slap on the back of his head.

"Owwww" jungkook whined. "Don't curse, it's bad kookie" taehyung said sternly, he tried to look mad, but jungkook actually found it very cute.

"Sorry tae tae, I'll not do it again. But can we please watch something else? This is scary" jungkook pouted a little.

"Hmmmm" taehyung tapped his chin with his index finger. "Okay kookie, only because you look so cute" taehyung squeezed jungkook's cheeks, making jungkook's cheeks go all red.
____________________________________

Sorry for the bad chapter and not updating, hope you still liked it.

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟