Chapter 4
The past
_______

The years went by and taehyung and jungkook were both 13 now, they went to the same high school and were still best friends.

"Kookie, give it back" taehyung whined while jumping in the air, trying to grab his phone from jungkook's hand.

"Nope, only if you give me a kiss here" jungkook said with a smile while pointing at his cheek. "Kookie, you can just ask me. You don't have to steal my phone for that" taehyung kissed jungkook on his soft cheek and jungkook felt his cheeks getting a little hot.

"Nope, only if you give me a kiss here" jungkook said with a smile while pointing at his cheek. "Kookie, you don't have to steal my phone for that. Just ask me and I'll gladly give it to you" taehyung said and kissed jungkook on his soft cheek. Jungkook felt his cheeks getting a little hot.

"Will you now give me my phone kookie? We have to go to school, I don't want us to be late on our first day". "Okay tae tae". Taehyung and jungkook loved to call each other tae tae and kookie, it reminded them of how they met, so they kept calling each other by these names.

"I love you kookie". "I love you too tae tae" jungkook responded with a big bunny smile. Taehyung and jungkook said 'I love you' to each other everyday, so they knew that they would be best friends for ever.

They arrived at their new high school, holding hands with each other. "Are you ready tae tae?@ jungkook asked. "With you by my side I'm always ready kookie" taehyung said and they walked inside their new school.

The hallways were very big, there were students everywhere. Taehyung clinched onto jungkook's shoulder, he was a little nervous. Taehyung didn't like it when there were so many people.

The hallways were very big, there were a lot of students. Taehyung clinged  onto jungkook, he was a little nervous and shy. Taehyung always felt shy when there were so many people.

"No need to be nervous tae tae, you got me. And I promise that I'll always be by your side" jungkook said softly, he knew his best friend was shy.

"Thank you kookie" they hugged and a lot of students were squealing over them.

"Thank you kookie" they hugged and a lotof students were squealing over them.

"Awwww they're so cuteeeee" the heard a girl voice squeal.

"Awwww they're so cuteeeee" they heard a girl squeal.

"Are they boyfriends?" Another girl asked.

"Whatever they are, they are very cute for sure".

Jungkook blushed a little when someone asked if they were boy friends. Since they turned 13 jungkook always felt a little weird when he was with taehyung. He felt something weird in his stomach and he often found himself blushing because of the boy.

Jungkook blushed a little when someone asked if  they were boyfriends. Since they turned 13 jungkook always felt a little weird when he was with taehyung. He felt something weird in his stomach and he often found himself blushing because of the boy.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug, he didn't feel nervous or shy anymore.

"Kookie and I are boyfriends" he said innocently and with a big boxy smile on his face. That made jungkook's heart almost beat out of his chest.

Would this friendship bloom into love?
____________________________________

Hope you liked it❤️❤️

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟