Chapter 2
The past
_______

"To which school are you going kookie? I'm going to bangtan elementary school" a now 4 year old boy said to his best friend.

A year had went by in a flash and jungkook and taehyung remained friends. They would always play together. Taehyung was really scared that he and jungkook wouldn't go to the same school.

Taehyung's face turned to a sad one when he heard jungkook's response "Then we're not going to the same school tae tae" jungkook said.

Taehyung felt his eyes started to fill with tears "B-but the tae tae will miss kookie" taehyung cried, hugging his best friend.

Soon he heard jungkook laughing. "Just joking tae tae, I'm going to bangtan elementary school too".

Taehyung pushed jungkook away softly and slapped the boy's chest. "You stupid bunny, you scared me. Tae tae won't talk to kookie for a day" taehyung said with a pout.

"I know you can't do that tae tae" jungkook said with a smile. "Watch me" taehyung said as he walked away, flipping his hair sassily. Jungkook just smiled at his best friend.

Taehyung thought that he could not talk to jungkook for one day, but he couldn't ignore his kookie.

During the lunch break taehyung sat next to jungkook. "Kookie" he said, but he didn't get a response.

"Kookie!" He then shouted, the other was ignoring him. "Kookie, please talk to me" taehyung said, his eyes filling with tears. "O-or else tae tae will cry".

That made jungkook immediately look at him worried. "No tae tae, don't cry" jungkook wiped taehyung's tears and taehyung smiled.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you kookie" taehyung apologized. "It's okay, I shouldn't have said that we wouldn't go to the same school tae tae" and with that the two best friends hugged each other with beautiful smiles on both of their faces.

And that's how they became even closer with each other.
____________________________________

Hope someone liked this chapter❤️❤️

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟