Jungkook woke up by the sun rays hitting his face, he felt his arm was numb, like something was pressing on it. He opened his eyes and his eyes got stuck on the most adorable sight he just wished to see every morning while waking up. It was taehyung.

What if he would just confess? What if he just- he had to get out of his imagination. If he'd confess, taehyung would probably hate him.

He heard taehyung mumbling something "Mr bunny is bad... mr bunny ran away from tae tae" taehyung mumbled while pouting. Jungkook was cooing he tried his best not to squeal, he was exposed to too much cuteness.

He decided not to stare at the other like a creep and take a shower.

30 min later

Jungkook came out of the shower all dressed, he was drying his hair with a towel. He noticed that taehyung wasn't lying in his bed anymore. He almost got a heart attack when he smelled something disgusting, the smell of burned food.

He rushed downstairs and saw Taehyung standing in the kitchen with a baby blue apron, singing along with the song that played on his phone, swaying his hips.

🎶 I can't stop me, can't stop me🎶

Jungkook forgot the smell for a moment and focused on something else, Taehyung's plump butt. And what taehyung was singing wasn't helping him either.

🎶 You pull me over to the red red red line I can't escape it you're my weakness and you're my vice🎶

Before he knew it, he was back hugging the other boy, nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung stopped singing, he was startled by the sudden touch.

"O-oh, good morning k-kookie" he stuttered, red spreading over his cheeks. "You are beautiful, you know that taetae?" Jungkook asked, his voice an octave lower than normal.

"W-what? What a-are you saying k-kookie, don't j-joke around like t-that please. It's giving me hope that maybe you like me too" taehyung didn't say the last words.

Jungkook snapped out of his trance, he backed away from taehyung with red cheeks. "I-I meant uhmmm... t-the food l-looks beautiful" jungkook stuttered, looking at the bacon that was totally burned.

Taehyung felt a little disappointed.

He doesn't like you taehyung, get over it. Taehyung thought.
____________________________________

Sorry for a short chapter again, I'll try to make the next one longer💜💜

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟