Taehyung's dream (from the previous chapter)

Taehyung and jungkook were walking on the beach. Their feet got wet by the sea water and ghey held each other's hands.

"Tae tae, I want to tell you something" jungkook said while turning to taehyung and taking his both hands.

"What is it kookie?" Taehyung asked, looking into jungkook's eyes.

"Actually, I love you for a long time now. Will you marry me?".

"Yes! Kookie I love you too" taehyung said as he hugged the other boy. They pulled away from the hug and jungkook began leaning in.

Taehyung did the same and soon he felt jungkook's lips on his. It was his first kiss ever and it was with his best friend.

After a few seconds they pulled away.

"I love you kookie".

"I love you too tae tae".
End dream
___

"Tae tae!" Taehyung and jungkook turned around and jungkook rolled his eyes.

'There's that dwarf again' jungkook thought.

"Chimmyyyyyyyy!" Taehyung threw himself in jimin's arms and clinged onto him like his life depended on it. This is how they would always greet each other.

"I missed you so much tae tae" jimin fake cried. "Only I can call him that" jungkook murmured. "You two have literally seen each other yesterday" jungkook said irritated.

"Kookie, don't be so mean" taehyung pulled away from jimin and looked af jungkook with a pout, it made jungkook almost melt in the hallway of their school.

"Hm okay tae tae" jungkook smiled, seeing how taehyung showed him his boxy smile.

Jungkook walked toward taehyung and hugged him, not caring about about jimin. "Hello, I'm here too you know?" Jimin said.

"I don't care" jungkook dragged taehyung with him. "You're a cute bunny" taehyung giggled and jungkook felt his cheeks heating up.
____________________________________

I know it's boring, but hope you liked it❤️❤️

🌟I would appreciate it if you vote🌟