~ T W E N T Y - S I X ~

*Luna's POV*

"Fuck yes, right there baby girl." Zayn moaned as he forced my head farther down onto his cock.

"oh fuck." He grunted before flipping me around and started fucking my throat harshly. "Let me know if you want me to stop, and I will." He reassured me as he continued.

Within a few moments he came inside my mouth and took himself out while I swallowed. I licked his cock one more time to get all the extra cum off him. He helped me back up to my seat and sat down beside me, doing up his pants.

"You're so perfect."

"Not as perfect as you." I replied kissing his nose.

There was still about an hour and a half left to drive before we made it into the city. I let my hair fall back down before laying my head down on Zayn's lap, spreading my legs out on the rest of the seat. I started to shiver, and Zayn looked down at me. He leaned forward and took off his jacket before placing it over me. I snuggled into it as he played with my hair.

"Why don't you rest baby? I can wake you up when we get there yeah?" He asked and I hesitated. "But-" I started before he looked at me dominatingly, letting me know it wasn't up for debate. I sighed and nodded, snuggling into his chest. I closed my eyes and passed out instantly.

'Louis? Wh- Why are you leaving? Please don't! Louis I'm sorry!'

I woke up in a panic, chocking on my tears. I fell off of the seat and banged my head on the floor of the limo. Zayn immediately picked me up and pulled me into his chest, hugging me tightly as I cried. He ran his fingers through my hair while keeping one arm secured around my waist.

"Shh it's okay, it's okay, I got you."

Once I calmed down a little, I sat up on his lap looking at him.

"You had that dream again, didn't you?" He asked, sadness filling his eyes.

"I'm so Sorry Zayn, I don't know why I'm still hung over on him leaving."

I started sobbing into my hands again. Zayn pulled my hands away and looked at me with a small smile. He removed a strand of hair from my face and tucked it in behind my ear, then wiping my tears away,

"What you have been through is traumatic Luna, you can't just forget everything that happened."

"I know- but It's not fair to you Zayn. I love you now, I don't want you thinking that I'm still in love with him. He lost my love when he left me. I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking about this." I added grabbing a tissue to wipe my nose.

"Baby listen to me it's okay. You need to be talking about this, it's healthier then bottling it all up." He coo'd. I snuggled close to him and he put his chin on my head, rubbing my back. We stayed like that for a while until he sat up straight, fixing his suit.

"We're almost there." He said sounding excited but a little nervous.

"Are you- nervous Mr.Malik?" I said as I laid my head on his lap.

"I'm always nervous around beautiful girls." He replied poking my nose.

I laid there, looking up at him, admiring the most beautiful man that I got to call mine. His eyes, sparking like the night sky filled with stars. Jawlines so sharp they could cut through anything. He had a little stubble on his face but not too much. His Hair. Oh, his long brown hair. Soft and silky, tied up perfectly in a bun.

"You're doing it again." Zayn chuckled as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Doing what?" I asked confused.