𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗲 -𝘁𝘄𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: Fan_girl_1029

•ι ƒєℓℓ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн уσυя ωσя∂ѕ

•ι ƒєℓℓ ιη ℓσνє ωιтн уσυя ωσя∂ѕ. υηƒσятυηαтєℓу, уσυ ωєяє α gσσ∂ ℓιαя •

✰✰✰✰✰

On a busy day in the city of Seoul, A black 'Mercedes Geländewagen' was driving fastly. Behind of it, there were many more cars.

They were chasing a white 'Mitsubishi Pajero'. Many men had their body out of the window, aiming at the white pajero, wanting it to stop by any way.

In the black mercedes, there was a handsome boy, having his body out of the window, also shooting at the white corola.

Beside him was his best man or more to say his close friend 'kim seokjin' and at the back there was sitting 'min yoongi' also his close friend.

"The fuck- Jin speed up" taehyung ordered seokjin furiously who was driving the car. His voice horse, no matter what he couldn't let their rivals escape.

Jin sped up the car and they were about to reach the white pajero.

Taehyung decided to shoot the car's tank and finish the problem but suddenly someone hit against their car.

This gave the white pajero a chance to run and it disappeared in the streets.

On the road, there was a cute boy sat looking here and there cluelessly. Taehyung immediately got out of his car and went to help the boy. He kneeled down to the boy's eye level and the boy stared at him cutely.

Taehyung forwarded his hand and helped the boy to stand him up. He sat him on the bench along the street and ran back to his car and they drove off.

>>>>>

"Sorry dad, I couldn't catch them" taehyung said to his father. His father 'Kim chanyeol' was the biggest mafia of the korea. He was rivals with the 'Park jung-min'.

The rivalry started when a 'park' raped a 'kim' after traping him in the cage of his love.

The kims wanted to solve it and asked to marry that 'park' to the 'kim' but parks refused and not even that, that 'park' viral the video of their session but it was like this, that only the 'kim' face was showing and the other person wasn't.

The victim 'kim' suicided cuz he couldn't bear the world's words and also the parks got so much affect on their reputation by it. Since then the rivalry started between them.

The rivalry was going on from the generations to generations and anyone didn't know that when it'll end.

Taehyung being only son of his father, decided to help his dad to get revenge from the parks.

"It's ok we will finish them one day, if not today then tomorrow" taehyung's father said. He leaned his back on his chair and closed his eyes.

Taehyung left the room, he was still angry about couldn't get to catch the parks. If only that boy wouldn't come in their way.