𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 -𝘁𝘄𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

This is only a fan fiction and none of the things takes place in real life. Please don't read it if you don't like these type of story lines.

✫✫✫✫✫

Jimin reached to his home and threw the grocery bags at the couch. He finally let his tears fall away which he was holding all the way to home.

Why this all is happening to me and from where did that 'boyfriend' came? I don't remember having one. What's going on in actual....??

Jimin mind was clouded with thoughts and he had many questions in his mind. He was climbing through the stairs absentmindedly and lifted up his foot without looking and was about to slip.

Jimin thought that now he's going to fall and closed his eyes, ready to meet the floor but that didn't happen. Instead he felt a strong pairs of arms. He opened his eyes and saw that the same man who had came in his dream, was holding him while staring at him with his brown eyes.

 He opened his eyes and saw that the same man who had came in his dream, was holding him while staring at him with his brown eyes

Jimin stared back at him. After few minutes the man left his body and Jimin stood back straight.

"Be careful, I won't be there to protect you always" the man purred in his deep voice and was about to disappear but Jimin held his wrist.

"Wait"

the man turned around and looked at him. Jimin stared at him sharply like judging him and asked boldly.

"Who are you?"

the man chuckled huskily. Jimin got annoyed and asked again.

"What's so funny? tell the truth who are you or else I'll call the police"

"The police can't do anything to me" the man said smiling.

"Ok then tell me who are you and why are you here?" Jimin asked crossing his arms on his chest.

"My name is kim taehyung and I live here with you. Didn't you notice?" the man said and jimin made a confused face.

"No, I don't understand anything what you are saying. Tell me everything from the first" jimin said.

"Should we sit first? It's a long story" taehyung said and Jimin nodded. They went to jimin's room and sat on the bed.

"You probably heard about the man who used to live in this house and then suicided after right?" taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.